Thoughts on this Serie A team?

Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
922 posts Semi-Pro
edited June 2017
Bought this game a couple days back & just managed to pull TOTS Lemar & NIF De Gea. Decided to build this Calcio A side for 330k. Any ideas as to where I can improve it with 100k more or so?


https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/4470907

Also, do you guys think it's wise to invest all this money into a Calcio A side a week before the TOTS drops? Would the prices drop when the TOTS drops?
Post edited by Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air on

Comments

  • Juur
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 2017
    SIF Brozovic + 84 Savic instead of Asamoah and Marchisio and Maybe Lichtensteiner with Shadow on RB

  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    Bought this game a couple days back

    I hope you got it at a huge discount, because it's absolutely not worth paying even half the original price at this stage of the game.
  • Juur wrote: »
    SIF Brozovic + 84 Savic instead of Asamoah and Marchisio and Maybe Lichtensteiner with Shadow on RB

    Alright, brilliant. Thanks for the advice. Any thoughts on what chem styles I should use for the rest of the players? I'm clueless in that field. Currently have the front three on Finisher, wide CM's on Engine, & Naing + the back four on Anchor. Hando with Glove.

  • pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Bought this game a couple days back

    I hope you got it at a huge discount, because it's absolutely not worth paying even half the original price at this stage of the game.
    $16 & haven't spent a dime on Fifa points. Why do you say this though?
  • Juur
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Bought this game a couple days back

    I hope you got it at a huge discount, because it's absolutely not worth paying even half the original price at this stage of the game.
    $16 & haven't spent a dime on Fifa points. Why do you say this though?

    People are mad because they lack coins to buy the TOTS players, even though they've spent 9 Months on that game, so ignore that my friend.

    To refer to your question about Chem Styles, I go with hawk on most of my attackers & anchor on defenders, midfield remains basic

    cheers
  • Juur wrote: »

    People are mad because they lack coins to buy the TOTS players, even though they've spent 9 Months on that game, so ignore that my friend.

    To refer to your question about Chem Styles, I go with hawk on most of my attackers & anchor on defenders, midfield remains basic

    cheers
    Hmm, I see.

    I'll definitely try that then & see how it goes. Last two questions, do you think the prices for this team will plummet once the Calcio A drops? & are the ratings on Futbin for chemstýles a good guide to go by?

    Thanks for the help!

  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Bought this game a couple days back

    I hope you got it at a huge discount, because it's absolutely not worth paying even half the original price at this stage of the game.
    $16 & haven't spent a dime on Fifa points. Why do you say this though?

    Haha $16 is fine.

    Just asking because the game has maybe 2 months of life left in it. By August most people would have stopped playing, and by September almost all will stop. So if you paid full price then you might be better off just waiting for Fifa 18 to launch.

    No issue mate.
  • Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2017
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Haha $16 is fine.

    Just asking because the game has maybe 2 months of life left in it. By August most people would have stopped playing, and by September almost all will stop. So if you paid full price then you might be better off just waiting for Fifa 18 to launch.

    No issue mate.
    Ah alright, fair enough! I can understand that for sure, & you make valid points.

    Honestly though, I haven't played Fifa since Fifa 13, & UT was way, way different then. Not to mention the game mechanics as a whole were way more arcade-y. I'm just using this Fifa to get to grips with everything & get back in the swing of things. Still don't even fully understand all these SBC's, OTW, upgrade packs, etc. Just so much content now.

    Hopefully I'll be a decent player in three months!
  • Juur
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 2017
    1. The team will become more expensive, I am very sure about that because many of them will get TOTS and once they do, they are out of packs, which drives the prices up.

    2. No they are fairy tales, but Hawk and Anchor are the most noticeable chem styles in my opinion

  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Haha $16 is fine.

    Just asking because the game has maybe 2 months of life left in it. By August most people would have stopped playing, and by September almost all will stop. So if you paid full price then you might be better off just waiting for Fifa 18 to launch.

    No issue mate.
    Ah alright, fair enough! I can understand that for sure, & you make valid points.

    Honestly though, I haven't played Fifa since Fifa 13, & UT was way, way different then. Not to mention the game mechanics as a whole were way more arcade-y. I'm just using this Fifa to get to grips with everything & get back in the swing of things. Still don't even fully understand all these SBC's, OTW, upgrade packs, etc. Just so much content now.

    Hopefully I'll be a decent player in three months!

    Use these 3 months to get the hang of all the new content, so you'll be able to get a headstart in Fifa 18. All these things do make the game more enjoyable and engaging, it's just the inconsistent gameplay and horrible servers that are ruining things.

    Good luck!
  • Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2017
    Juur wrote: »
    1. The team will become more expensive, I am very sure about that because many of them will get TOTS and once they do, they are out of packs, which drives the prices up.

    2. No they are fairy tales, but Hawk and Anchor are the most noticeable chem styles in my opinion
    1. Hmm, very interesting. Will hopefully make enough money before then to seriously improve the squad then. That, or invest into some of the high rated NIF's & make profit.

    2. Cheers, mate. Sounded too good to be true! Again. really appreciate the help.
  • pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Use these 3 months to get the hang of all the new content, so you'll be able to get a headstart in Fifa 18. All these things do make the game more enjoyable and engaging, it's just the inconsistent gameplay and horrible servers that are ruining things.

    Good luck!
    Will do, mate. Thanks! Yeah, agree on the servers. Some things never change. Recently lost connection for half of my attempts in the DKT for Marquinhos. Never had issues with divisions or anything else, very weird.

  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    Juur wrote: »
    SIF Brozovic + 84 Savic instead of Asamoah and Marchisio and Maybe Lichtensteiner with Shadow on RB

    Thus, or if Mario is another option.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    If Mario has been fantastic for me, such a well rounded player who (in my experience) doesn't really have any blinding weekness'
  • Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
    922 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2017
    Juur wrote: »
    SIF Brozovic + 84 Savic instead of Asamoah and Marchisio and Maybe Lichtensteiner with Shadow on RB

    Thus, or if Mario is another option.
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    If Mario has been fantastic for me, such a well rounded player who (in my experience) doesn't really have any blinding weekness'

    Thanks for the tips guys, IF's are incredibly cheap now. Managed to pick up SIF Brozo for 49k, & IF Mario for 40k. Do you guys find IF Peresic better than SIF Keita, I hear reception on Keita is very mixed here.

    So I still have another 150k to spend, where would you guys upgrade here?

    Team as it stands: https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/4484410
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Motm sandro and IF tonelli. You should just be able to get both in your budget?
  • wade_7_ wrote: »
    Motm sandro and IF tonelli. You should just be able to get both in your budget?
    Hmm, it'll be tight. Sandro the cheapest I've seen is at 145k & Tonelli at 14k. Think I'll manage though. Thanks :)

    Any thoughts on 90 Bonucci going for 110k?

  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Is he really? I paid 130k a week or 2 back. Only played DKT with him rho, which I was really struggling with, so I haven't had enough proper game time to comment.
    Personally tho, as your team stands, I would go for sandro/tonelli, more bang for t
  • wade_7_ wrote: »
    Is he really? I paid 130k a week or 2 back. Only played DKT with him rho, which I was really struggling with, so I haven't had enough proper game time to comment.
    Personally tho, as your team stands, I would go for sandro/tonelli, more bang for t
    Fair enough mate, a good ball-playing CB definitely seems like a luxury.

    Thinking about switching SIF Balde Keita for IF Perisic tbh, that's nearly 40k saved. Both have similar stats, but Perisic has that 5* WF. Any thoughts on the move? I hear reception on Keita is very mixed here.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2017
    If tonelli for sure. 87 or higher koulibally as well. I have the 88, with if tonelli and 89 Chielini. There all on par.

    I love 85 balde diao. Not quite as good as 87 perisic but not far off better than the 86. He is better than 86 dybala for me as well.

    Depends how you play though.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Is he really? I paid 130k a week or 2 back. Only played DKT with him rho, which I was really struggling with, so I haven't had enough proper game time to comment.
    Personally tho, as your team stands, I would go for sandro/tonelli, more bang for t
    Fair enough mate, a good ball-playing CB definitely seems like a luxury.

    Thinking about switching SIF Balde Keita for IF Perisic tbh, that's nearly 40k saved. Both have similar stats, but Perisic has that 5* WF. Any thoughts on the move? I hear reception on Keita is very mixed here.

    Keita is one of the few players iv yet to try out, purely because of the attacking options I have already.
    I stand by 88immobile being one of the best strikers iv had this year.
    I did try sif perisic as ST but he didn't work for me. I then moved him to CAM and he was alot better. Now he plays more as a CM. I do have quite a big squad tho so like to rotate players and positions
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2017
    See, I preferred 87 Perisic over 88 immobile, but thete both good.

    I prefer 88 icardi over immobile as well I think it's his 3* WF. I can live without skills on one striker, but need at least 4* WF really. Dybala is the exception once you get to the 88+

    I settled on two sets if 3 attackers in 41212(2)

    89 dybala and 87 Perisic at Str with 89 Mertens at cam for one, then 85 diao and 88 icardi at Str with 87 gomez at cam.

    I discarded 88 immobile and 84 muriel. letting both go was a wrench, but I'm happy with how it's working.

    13 from 15 so far this Wl. never been Higher than 21 from 40 before so it's all good.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    See, I preferred 87 Perisic over 88 immobile, but thete both good.

    I prefer 88 icardi over immobile as well I think it's his 3* WF. I can live without skills on one striker, but need at least 4* WF really. Dybala is the exception once you get to the 88+

    I settled on two sets if 3 attackers in 41212(2)

    89 dybala and 87 Perisic at Str with 89 Mertens at cam for one, then 85 diao and 88 icardi at Str with 87 gomez at cam.

    I discarded 88 immobile and 84 muriel. letting both go was a wrench, but I'm happy with how it's working.

    13 from 15 so far this Wl. never been Higher than 21 from 40 before so it's all good.

    There's always an element of each to their own pal. Iv owned 88icardi 3times, I really wanted to like him cos I enjoyed last year's tots. This year I just havn't had a tune out of him.
    Iv never had an issue with immobile w/f. Don't get me wrong, he's not hugely prolific, but I use him more of a target man and 90dybala plays off him well for me.
    Also tried 91(I think) higgi, but I'd still take immobile anyday
  • Thanks for all the help guys, really appreciate it. Got IF Tonelli & MOTM Sandro both for a total of 152k. Think I'm eying 88 Koulibally as the next upgrade as he's been at around 68-75k this morning. Rather get him now before his price rises up (?) when the Calcio A TOTS drops.

    I'm assuming Lichsteiner on shadow is better than Dani Alves, yes? & that Naingollan is perfectly fine as the DM for now. Though I have see some IF De Rossi's floating around here.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    I use nif naing at Cdm in one team, and if de rossi in my other.

    I prefer de rossi aa a card, but his stamina can be a problem late on. Naing doesn't suffer from that.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use nif naing at Cdm in one team, and if de rossi in my other.

    I prefer de rossi aa a card, but his stamina can be a problem late on. Naing doesn't suffer from that.

    Gte 86 Dendonker as a sub for De Rossi... as good as the TOTS for me.
  • Alright guys ended up making this with the rest of the funds for 850k.

    https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/4533037

    Do you guys feel that I overspent on defense? Ended up spending 400k on the back 4 lol.

    Maybe 90 Bonucci was a luxury too far & could just use NIF Chiellini or IF Tonelli instead. Then I could use that 100k saved to upgrade 86 Gomez to 87 & maybe Mario to 88 Hamsik. Thoughts?
Sign In or Register to comment.