Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Game breaking bug after new PC patch

Comments

• MorroWtje
    5257 posts Big Money Move
    maksi wrote: »

the first 90% of that is just normal ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fifa where you tackle successfully 6 times but opp still has the ball. Is it just the positioning of the players at the end with the gk throw?
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2017
    No, look at players in the middle near the penalty box, they don't move after the FK.

https://reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/6g6y6t/new_game_breaking_bug_after_new_update_right/?st=j3pkqxqj&sh=686b0485

• maksi
    EA needs to reverse the patch otherwise WL is going to be unplayable.
  • MorroWtje
    edited June 2017
    maksi wrote: »
    No, look at players in the middle near the penalty box, they don't move after the FK.

https://reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/6g6y6t/new_game_breaking_bug_after_new_update_right/?st=j3pkqxqj&sh=686b0485

oh ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lol, the wall just standing there after the fk

very happy i didn't play last weeks wl, and didnt bother to qualify for this one
  • Amargaladaster26
    7966 posts League Winner
    Lol, you parked the bus and now you're surprised that they won't move.
  • Rucci
    1543 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2017
    nope its a bug my players just stand infront they didnt move nothing i had 0 defender all stayed forward after a corner rofl cost me 2 games, they just didnt move nice work ea ^^
  • LoboNobo
    6454 posts Big Money Move

Have you even watched it? PTB doesn't work like that
  • Amargaladaster26
    7966 posts League Winner
    LoboNobo wrote: »

Have you even watched it? PTB doesn't work like that

:(
  • Rucci
    1543 posts Play-Off Hero
    and loose nr3 cause of this bug iam done for this wl ^^ every free kick with wall 90% of the player stuck wow just nice one ea
  • ov3rhear
    14 posts Ball Boy
    I have faced the same problem. EA chat's response was to tell me to post here. Like that's gonna fix anything. Lost a couple of WL already cos of this. Crappy update broke it, and as always, we pay for it.
  • matrixcoder
    20 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2017
    Here is a video it shows the bug, offine and online same problem. Need to play WL but with this bug i think i don't play it.

Post edited by matrixcoder on
  • maksi
    487FIFA_17_06.09.2017_11..png

:D

• maksi
    854fifa170609201711.png
  • xanddu
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2017
    So what now? How are we going to finish our games in this manner? :o

We're screwed!

This can affect the weekly and the monthly rewards.
  • maksi
    If you like your mental health i don't recommend playing WL :D
  • Next football game i choose PES, EA don´t diserve my money. i scrach many controller because of fifa.
    Fifa without patch is very good, wen the firts patch is released the fifa stay like Sh**.
    EA the worst company ever.
  • protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    Just found out its not only about freekicks/corners or whatever. I just happens randomly that players are completely out of position and glitched. My god this is awful

Look at this, im having the ball close to the oponents box and alot of players are just chilling in my own penalty box :D
    d6c8cd27560621744c54f11dd9aea3f2.png
  • xanddu
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just found out its not only about freekicks/corners or whatever. I just happens randomly that players are completely out of position and glitched. My god this is awful

Look at this, im having the ball close to the oponents box and alot of players are just chilling in my own penalty box :D
    d6c8cd27560621744c54f11dd9aea3f2.png

Exactly what I've noticed as well. It's like there's no midfield. This cost me 3 games. How can you compete in FUT Champs playing like this?!
  • Zerk3R
    781 posts Semi-Pro
    played 12 games so far, happened in 50% of them atleast. That's really embarassing :lol:
  • FUTDomi
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Just insane, Friday already lost with a totally BROKEN game and no word from EA. But hey, no issue with La Liga packs!
  • vzfahim
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Check This

• Spoon
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Hello EA - anybody Home or what ??? Fix it !!!
  • protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    I think they wont do anything to fix this this week.
  • realmiami
    1 posts Ball Boy
    BUMP BUMP BUMP. This needs to be fixed. Game is completely broken. This is not a minor annoyance. Every foul makes the game a complete joke until someone kicks the ball out of bounds. How have they not even acknowledged this !
  • lopiop23
    91 posts Park Captain
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off ea right on weekend league you shove this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ update

roll back the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ patch

wtf is my defenders doing stuck in the opposition penalty box after a corner
  • SenSher0
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2017
    It has to be fixed after max. 24 hours or you can even extend the WL it's getting ridiculous TBH .
    After every update we suffer from your unreal solutions you fool us . Beside you make it worse with these bugs after every single update PC gamers suffer form these updates
    You have to fix it ASAP
  • i have the same bug !
    pls fix it quickly
    for now , u should extend weekend league and fix it before Monday . if that's not possible remove this week from the monthly rewards at least
    we pay the same price as console players . i remember when they had that dc glitch , the whole weekend was cancelled !
  • MorroWtje
    i have the same bug !
    pls fix it quickly
    for now , u should extend weekend league and fix it before Monday . if that's not possible remove this week from the monthly rewards at least
    we pay the same price as console players . i remember when they had that dc glitch , the whole weekend was cancelled !

@Abdulkarim @AHMAD_Nairat789 tell him that we dont work for ea
  • AHMAD_Nairat789
    50 posts Park Captain
    We don't work for Ea :D:D