Price prediction for TOTS Messi.

uryflqk
1232 posts Professional
TOTY to drop to around 2mil and TOTS around 2.5 mil or this is too optimistic ? What do you guys think?

Comments

• Mad_Scouser
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why would the TOTY drop lower than the TOTS? Thought Year card is always better than Season card ...
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    uryflqk wrote: »
    TOTY to drop to around 2mil and TOTS around 2.5 mil or this is too optimistic ? What do you guys think?

given the current market? waaaaaaay too optimistic fella. Lacazette has been going fairly strong at 1.8-2m and hes been in packs all week so........
  • Kickmaster
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    only +1 pas and +2 phy increase,don't think his tots price will be higher much than his toty
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Why would the TOTY drop lower than the TOTS? Thought Year card is always better than Season card ...

I thought that TOTS will be more expensive because of his higher rating.
    Waspy wrote: »
    uryflqk wrote: »

given the current market? waaaaaaay too optimistic fella. Lacazette has been going fairly strong at 1.8-2m and hes been in packs all week so........

This is right but I think that for La Liga tots there will be way more packs opened that Ligue 1 TOTS. You know - Messi, Ronaldo , Suarez, Neymar. This will be massive.
    Kickmaster wrote: »
    only +1 pas and +2 phy increase,don't think his tots price will be higher much than his toty

Then Ill hope he will be ~2.6mil so I will be able to afford him
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    3 mill for tots messi
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Just get the toty. Stat increase is near non existent. Easily make that up with chem styles.

I'd also get the toty sooner rather than later as his price will probably increase when tots doesn't get under 3m
  • Mad_Scouser
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    My bad ... missed the higher rating - sometimes it is nice to just be a noob.
  • Th3-j0keRc
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    how market is doing probably 4 or 5 mill lol