Breaking my thumbs trying to get...

Gar22
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
Sanchez, Aguero, Costa and Hazard on PS. Anyone been able to pick them up?

Comments

  • Gar22 wrote: »
    Sanchez, Aguero, Costa and Hazard on PS. Anyone been able to pick them up?

    Got hazard Sanchez and aguero
  • Gar22
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ak 97 wrote: »
    Gar22 wrote: »
    Sanchez, Aguero, Costa and Hazard on PS. Anyone been able to pick them up?

    Got hazard Sanchez and aguero

    When did you pick them up, time-wise?
  • Gar22 wrote: »
    Ak 97 wrote: »
    Gar22 wrote: »
    Sanchez, Aguero, Costa and Hazard on PS. Anyone been able to pick them up?

    Got hazard Sanchez and aguero

    When did you pick them up, time-wise?

    2:20 or something just after lighting rounds
  • A5B
    3019 posts National Call-Up
    I'm after Sanchez too. They go so quickly I can't even click the card :/

  • Gar22
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    A5B wrote: »
    I'm after Sanchez too. They go so quickly I can't even click the card :/

    Same, dunno how these people are so quick!
  • Gar22
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Finally got Costa, thank god! Annoyed his ranges just went up.
  • iHilarious
    13135 posts Has That Special Something
    Mine are being broken due to Bolasie being capped at 140 :(
Sign In or Register to comment.