TOTS Thauvin/TOTS Dembele

DSmith
817 posts Semi-Pro
Anyone tried them both? I love OTW Dembele and his TOTS seem to make the most sense however Thauvin is half the price and would leave me coins for any potential SBC's. I've butchered my club to get to 800k so hoping for decent WL rewards.

Lemars 2* hasn't been a problem as his left foot is possibly the best on the game but I don't want to be too predictable with people knowing i'll cross body with Lemar and cut in + finesse with Thauvin.

These are the 2 options. Dembele means I can use either formation. Thauvin means I use 4321 (ok with Stindl on 8 chem)

vqBfd3t.png

vtJE25L.png

Comments

• Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    edited June 2017
    I'm debating this too, I've got Thauvin so far and he is very good but the reviews on Dembele are tempting me to sell him and get Dembele, but that would be all my budget.

P.S I'd sell Mbappe and get 89 Lacazette if were you, save 200k and getting a better player
  • Flamstead
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    His Mbappe is un-tradable.

Thats a really nice team OP, im looking forward to finally building my final teams on Friday :)
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Flamstead wrote: »

Thats a really nice team OP, im looking forward to finally building my final teams on Friday :)

Of course it's purple! At least he got him for 'cheap' compared to TOTS price
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    Couchy wrote: »

Cheers and yeah I'm annoyed I almost bought 90 Laca for 300 last week and now he's 500. I have SBC Laca who is really good but Mbappe has been so good for me and the reason I haven't considered upgrading him instead is I have untradeable TOTS Werner who I absolutely love, he is better than 90 Auba by a mile so I bring him on at HT and drop Mbappe to CAM and Pogba to CM. Werner is probably the biggest game changer I've ever used so I think it will stay like this. When saying this it's making me think just get Dembele and be done with it.
  • U THILLY GOOTH!
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    DSmith wrote: »

Cheers and yeah I'm annoyed I almost bought 90 Laca for 300 last week and now he's 500. I have SBC Laca who is really good but Mbappe has been so good for me and the reason I haven't considered upgrading him instead is I have untradeable TOTS Werner who I absolutely love, he is better than 90 Auba by a mile so I bring him on at HT and drop Mbappe to CAM and Pogba to CM. Werner is probably the biggest game changer I've ever used so I think it will stay like this. When saying this it's making me think just get Dembele and be done with it.

how do his m/m wr hold up .. (werner)
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    DSmith wrote: »

how do his m/m wr hold up .. (werner)

I think they are perfect for his card. He's so fast and agile he can run past anyone with ease so sometimes the fact he's not right up the pitch is good because he'll pick the ball up and for me Lemar and Dembele/Pulisic will be an outlet but he just weaves through time and time again. I've used every Auba card apart from his TOTS and none have come close to Werner for me personally. I think it's the agility and balance combined with the pace which stand out.

The only thing I'd say is the first 3 or 4 games I seemed to miss easy one on ones with him but score amazing goals at every attempt but now I'm used to him even the one on ones are all but guaranteed.

I can't imagine there's a striker anywhere near as good for 300k.
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Dembele is absolutely unreal, I play him LW & RW on occasions because I've got TOTS Robben too. I can shift Dembele on the left - Double 5* is a godsend, absolutely rapid, finishes most chances and seems very hard to push off the ball.