The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

The console war and the one answer to its questions.

TheAngryDolpin
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Since the new information about FIFA 18 came out I have seen lots of discussion on the internet about which console you should play the game on. Seeing as this is the first year since FIFA 13 that the game is almost identical on all platforms (not ps3 and XB360 but if you do have them you already have a reason to upgrade/switch).

With all of this debate I really think there is only one simple answer to which console you should play FIFA 18 on.

If you have XB1 STAY.
If you have PS4 STAY.
If you have a good PC STAY.

If you have an old gen console you should consider upgrading it to whatever fits you the best of XB1, PS4 and PC.
(Friends/money wise)

If you don´t have a console/PC you should buy the one that most of your friends are on so that you can play together/against each other.
If you that have many friends that play FIFA I would buy whatever is the most affordable for you.

Finally I would like to say that it isn´t worth it paying lots of money to switch to something you already have.

Comments