Quit glitch

crackers07
1200 posts Professional
Is it still happening. 5 0 in semi of dkt and he paused then i get the lost connection message come up and of course i have not lost connection to the servers.

Comments

• therealmerk33
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2017
    had a few of these last night that I was skeptical of, would go up 1-0, and then I'd get kicked almost immediately, but not from servers too, if it is I hope EA ban the little *******
  • crackers07
    1200 posts Professional
    Just happened again first round when i went 1 up
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    It doesn't exist. Just a bad connection.
  • crackers07
    1200 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    It doesn't exist. Just a bad connection.

How do you work that out. Why does it happen when the opponent pauses the game. Why do i not get kicked from ea servers? I know you love defending ea but come on something is not right. Why does it not happen when i am losing.
  • Whoman
    6051 posts Big Money Move
    Are you by any chance pressing the home button (to check messages or whatever) after he quits and the game "processes" ? That always was the one instance it happened to me ...
  • FubarRipper
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not sure if it is the quit glitch, got disconnected 3 times in 5 matches today, finally gave up playing.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    When they quit, your connection isn't strong enough to maintain the game. So you go too.
  • crackers07
    1200 posts Professional
    Whoman wrote: »
    Are you by any chance pressing the home button (to check messages or whatever) after he quits and the game "processes" ? That always was the one instance it happened to me ...

Nope i never do that. Happened twice and not happened since.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    crackers07 wrote: »
    Is it still happening. 5 0 in semi of dkt and he paused then i get the lost connection message come up and of course i have not lost connection to the servers.

So are you saying you are still signed into FUT after the game? Does not count as an attempt/win?