The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

tots lukaku

tyson010602
683 posts Semi-Pro
ive got an untradeable tots lukaku , although I do like using him , Ive got tots sanchez and st 92 hazard as my top 2 with adp as cam and they work well , what id like to know is has anyone tried using lukaku as a cm? does he work well there , got the stats to but we all know that doesn't matter, just so I can fit him in otherwise hes just gonna be sitting on the bench

Comments

• Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    I know this is going to sound patronising but you have the card so you don't have to buy him, why can't you just try him for a few games & see how it goes.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    he cant win headers and his passing is terrible.

so i wouldn't bother
  • tyson010602
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    Recardo wrote: »
    he cant win headers and his passing is terrible.

so i wouldn't bother

cheers...ill just bring him on as sub then
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I know this is going to sound patronising but you have the card so you don't have to buy him, why can't you just try him for a few games & see how it goes.

I can, but im not at my comp until the weekend so just wanted to get opinions off people until I can use him , and I havnt got any cards to change him to a cm so id have to buy some , but if people say he would be useless there like recardo did then im not gonna bother buying any

• Goldengraham09
    957 posts Professional
    i packed him, used him up top for about 20-25 games.
    his shooting was really random for someone with 99 shooting.
    didn't win many headers, got shoved off the ball quite easily and didn't feel like 92 pace.

not sure how he would be in CM but I didn't really like him up top in the end. started off great, ended badly.
  • tyson010602
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    didn't win many headers, got shoved off the ball quite easily and didn't feel like 92 pace.

not sure how he would be in CM but I didn't really like him up top in the end. started off great, ended badly.

yeah ive noticed that his shots are all over the place most the time ,but then other times he cant miss , hate playing against him though always batters me ,
  • Yusuf11
    1909 posts Fans' Favourite

Exactly the same for me! He was the first tots player I used and was left disappointed although with a 100k profit
  • Goldengraham09
    957 posts Professional

yeah ive noticed that his shots are all over the place most the time ,but then other times he cant miss , hate playing against him though always batters me ,

yeah like he should get some/most on target and then he ends up spooning it wide, that's even on his left foot haha.

• Goldengraham09
    957 posts Professional
    Yusuf11 wrote: »

Exactly the same for me! He was the first tots player I used and was left disappointed although with a 100k profit

yeah well I bought TOTS Lallana to play CAM and ended up changing my team around slightly because I got TOTS Sigurdsson from the tournament. sold lukaku for 800k profit haha.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner

exactly the same for me.

honestly plays exactly the same as his NIF.

complete lie his stats.

cant trade him either.