Middle East FUT servers - This was the worst WL since game release

maXmood
2013 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 2017
14 disconnects, and i've checked after each disconnect, it wasn't my internet connection..

i reached 14 wins/6 losses and stopped there.. couldn't keep up with the crap.

has this affected other regions as well?
Post edited by maXmood on

Comments

• Philip1979
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    Nope just suffered playing against Son every game....
  • Nen
    6738 posts Moderator
    Had 0 this weekend.

Was probably the best its been in ages for me.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7899 posts League Winner
    14 disconnects is definitely something your end. I've not had 14 disconnects all year...
  • maXmood
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    14 disconnects is definitely something your end. I've not had 14 disconnects all year...

can't be my connection, but probably the servers in our region.. because friends suffered the same.
  • DeanoZoff
    4729 posts National Call-Up
    Played 1 game late last night. Delay was awful and for some reason the nets were rock solid
  • YOLOT0URE
    7899 posts League Winner
    maXmood wrote: »

can't be my connection, but probably the servers in our region.. because friends suffered the same.

Explain how it 'cant' be your connection?
  • maXmood
    edited June 2017

@YOLOT0URE
    1- if it's my connection, i'll lose my connection to everything else (e.g. party voice chat). but that didn't happen.
    2- if it's my connection, and it got disconnected, it'll show on the connection status when it re-connected (uptime). but the uptime was around 3 days + few hrs and still counting.
    3- if it's my connection, the connection drops the packets to everything (uploads/downloads), even simple "i'm alive" pulse. buy everything was up.
    4- if it's my connection, it should be me and only me, and not affect 3 different ppl in different areas, 2 running on the same ISP, and the other on a different ISP.

most probably it's the servers, otherwise it's the cable that connects the country with the world. but then, that can't be the case because i was still connected to everything else fine.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7899 posts League Winner
    So where are you from? Maybe ask others that are nearby on here and find if they are having the same issue. It's hard to believe you are disconnecting close to 40% of games and none are at fault of your internet provider
  • maXmood
    Bahrain, middle east.. not sure if there are others on the forum from my country. but thought this issue affected other regions, so it was best to ask on the forum.

like i explained, friends on different ISPs had the same issue, so it can't be that. problem is, when you chat with an advisor, they don't know what the hell you're talking about and just try to end up the chat with 2 packs as a compensation. we're always left in the dark when crap hits the fan.
  • Hippyboy6
    17506 posts World Class
    That would drive me mental. I thought I was in for a rough weekend as my very first game disconnected, I restarted my router to be on the safe side & played 40 with no lag or DC
  • Mr_footballer1
    2428 posts Fans' Favourite

@YOLOT0URE
    1- if it's my connection, i'll lose my connection to everything else (e.g. party voice chat). but that didn't happen.
    2- if it's my connection, and it got disconnected, it'll show on the connection status when it re-connected (uptime). but the uptime was around 3 days + few hrs and still counting.
    3- if it's my connection, the connection drops the packets to everything (uploads/downloads), even simple "i'm alive" pulse. buy everything was up.
    4- if it's my connection, it should be me and only me, and not affect 3 different ppl in different areas, 2 running on the same ISP, and the other on a different ISP.

most probably it's the servers, otherwise it's the cable that connects the country with the world. but then, that can't be the case because i was still connected to everything else fine.

Your connection can still remain up even when it is unstable, you need to check the errors in the modem, if it shows a lot of error seconds
  • Mr_footballer1
    2428 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also in Bahrain I believe everything goes through a government firewall
  • maXmood

@YOLOT0URE

Your connection can still remain up even when it is unstable, you need to check the errors in the modem, if it shows a lot of error seconds

i checked it once in between, nothing out of the ordinary was logged.
  • Fatman
    11 posts Ball Boy
    No its not the connections on our end. I live in Dubai and I have been playing weekend league on two accounts since the start of FIFA 17 without too much of a problem. To begin with I had 2-4 dc's per wl however I upgraded my connection to a dedicated business fibre optic with a static ip address. I had my ISP out to configure everything and to take latency measurements whilst I played wl. They optimised the setup and my latency and ping times dropped massively. The game was running relatively smoothly since. I have an OPEN nat, i always get 5 green bars in every game. Last weekend I had 15 dc's out of the 20 games i played I usually finish in elite. I had to give up and I've had the same all week during the weekend league qualification. The interesting thing is that everyone I've played and dc'd with, have also had the same issues and whenever there is a dc it is registered as a DNF loss for both parties.

Ea are oblivious to this and its been a frustrating week trying to communicate this to the support structure that is severely sub standard and lack lustred.

I'm glad the rest of the world servers are stable but the middle east servers are appalling at this moment in time
  • Arron xox
    3585 posts National Call-Up
    I played 40 games no disconnect
  • ShaunCPFC
    4292 posts National Call-Up
    I have no idea how you can carrying on playing when 14/34 games you played were DC's.

Even just 1/2 p*sses me off so how you can carry on with that many is baffling.

Sorry to hear it man sounds like a big issue somewhere
  • Fatman
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Arron xox wrote: »
    I played 40 games no disconnect

Where are you based and with what ISP?

Yeah it certainly wasn't pleasant but I tried a few things to see if i could resolve it...to no avail.

There another EA post with over 17 pages of comments regarding the dc's suffered in this region over the last week. If Arron xox is in the MENA region I would love to know some more details of your connection type.
  • Hippyboy6
    17506 posts World Class
    Fatman wrote: »
    No its not the connections on our end. I live in Dubai and I have been playing weekend league on two accounts since the start of FIFA 17 without too much of a problem. To begin with I had 2-4 dc's per wl however I upgraded my connection to a dedicated business fibre optic with a static ip address. I had my ISP out to configure everything and to take latency measurements whilst I played wl. They optimised the setup and my latency and ping times dropped massively. The game was running relatively smoothly since. I have an OPEN nat, i always get 5 green bars in every game. Last weekend I had 15 dc's out of the 20 games i played I usually finish in elite. I had to give up and I've had the same all week during the weekend league qualification. The interesting thing is that everyone I've played and dc'd with, have also had the same issues and whenever there is a dc it is registered as a DNF loss for both parties.

Ea are oblivious to this and its been a frustrating week trying to communicate this to the support structure that is severely sub standard and lack lustred.

I'm glad the rest of the world servers are stable but the middle east servers are appalling at this moment in time

Just gonna throw this one in there, it doesn't matter if you got god himself to come out & set up your internet, it doesn't make in anymore stable, it just means at the time he was looking at it, the ping was low. I'm not saying it was EA or your end but 15 DCs from 20 would certainly have me checking my router log
  • Fatman
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Hahaha I wish god was working at EA then we wouldn't have to hear the same rubbish excuses!

Yeah and again I've never had an issue like that before. I watch movies and stream stuff whilst playing fut and that doesn't have an issue. My connection log on my router shows no spikes or breaks in the network.

The game play is perfect, with no lag or button delay...it just disconnects. Also let me re-iterate that both parties in the game get DNF losses and are thrown out of FUT champs...BOTH PARTIES. I am in Dubai and the guy I'm playing is in Saudi Arabia and we both get thrown out and get losses. Is that my router Hippboy?
  • Fatman
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Maxmood
    14 disconnects, and i've checked after each disconnect, it wasn't my internet connection..

i reached 14 wins/6 losses and stopped there.. couldn't keep up with the crap.

has this affected other regions as well?

Maxmood i think its pretty clear that the middle east is the only region effected. I dont know the policies of this forum but please see this:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-REQUEST-FUT-Champs-servers-in-the-Middle-East-are-broken/td-p/6090114/highlight/false/page/17

Also probably best if you can change the title of this post to be middle east specific.

• Hippyboy6
    17506 posts World Class
    Fatman wrote: »
    Hahaha I wish god was working at EA then we wouldn't have to hear the same rubbish excuses!

Yeah and again I've never had an issue like that before. I watch movies and stream stuff whilst playing fut and that doesn't have an issue. My connection log on my router shows no spikes or breaks in the network.

The game play is perfect, with no lag or button delay...it just disconnects. Also let me re-iterate that both parties in the game get DNF losses and are thrown out of FUT champs...BOTH PARTIES. I am in Dubai and the guy I'm playing is in Saudi Arabia and we both get thrown out and get losses. Is that my router Hippboy?

Watching movies wouldn't show up anything as they are buffered so your internet could drop out & you wouldn't notice. Yes it is possible for both to get a loss...... it's how the quit glitch works, it actually makes it sound more like your end TBH. It's a pain for your opponents to suffer as well. out of curiosity did they say it was happening a lot or just against you? Did you leave the EA server?
  • Fatman
    11 posts Ball Boy
    They said it was happening loads. Everyone I talked to said they were being disconnected all the time and theres over a hundred people in the other link with the same issue.

Yeah out of the server into the game main screen and then can go instantly back in. There's definitely no connection loss whatsoever.

Also on another point, divisions gameplay, draft and single player game are absolutely fine. No dc's.
  • maXmood
    @Fatman they don't care.. it's their least concern now 18 is on it's way, 17 will get least priority. and we're talking the middle east!?? pfft..

just hope they eventually fix it so we can enjoy the TOTS.
  • smokelessflames
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Since the last 3 weeks on FUT champions ive been getting 2 red bar latency max, does anyone have a fix for this?