TOTS Teams missing in WL

so i just finished my 40 games in wl, hit elite easily, facing the bad boys band (smalling-kante-son) every single match.
we are 4 weeks in team of the season, still i come up against those cards maybe 3-4 times in 40 games.
Where are those superteam people build in this forum? People just really prefer the standard bpl team we are facing up to since october? what's the point of playing with standard op players 9 months into the game?

Comments

• Tim86
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lot of people have been forced to wait due to insane TOTS prices. Still played about 1/3 of games vs at least 1 blue though..excluding tournament reward players
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Insane prices atm.
  • ozcs_69
    3313 posts National Call-Up
    you lucky son of a gun, in my last 10 games, every single player i face had over 6 TOTS players, i played so many games against TOTS IBRA and Auba that i forgot how does it feel to play against Beast FC, and you hit elite by facing shtty teams, i guess you are on XB1 lol
  • OTFbravo10
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    What's your team m8?
  • Kr4zy4Krasic
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    OTFbravo10 wrote: »
    What's your team m8?

fe2cd55316bbd6fcfc58826e164844dc.png
  • Philg28
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played quite a lot of blue this weekend but my team is mostly blue.
  • AA7-
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm fully liquid until I see a market dip. Crash is imminent.
  • TheDrifter
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    AA7- wrote: »

Fifa 18 is imminent as well.
  • heefmondo
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    TheDrifter wrote: »

Fifa 18 is imminent as well.

• TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional

It already reached its lowest point, Serie A and La Liga might make it reach those levels again but no lower, prices are sadly across the board - too high for most higher IF's and TOTS (bigger leagues)
  • Gerdinho90
    It's hilarious how people wait 8months or longer until they decide to buy more expensive players. Don't you realize that this game is about having fun? FIFA18 is around the corner and unless you plan to play FIFA17 even after that release, you should just buy now and enjoy the game.

I've lost millions of coins because the value of my players dropped, but you know what? I don't care and can enjoy 97 Ronaldo, 96 Neymar, TOTS Ibra etc.

It's also rediculous to assume that prices will drop so sharply that it was worth it to wait months. Just look at the BPL TOTS, the prices even increased ( okay they are dropping at the moment to some degree). But my point still stands. Especially with the WL, more and more coins are in the market and the supply of these cards are limited. How likely is a sharp decrease of these cards (despite the FIFA18 effect)? Very low.
  • Sodan70
    812 posts Semi-Pro
    Gerdinho90 wrote: »
    It's hilarious how people wait 8months or longer until they decide to buy more expensive players. Don't you realize that this game is about having fun? FIFA18 is around the corner and unless you plan to play FIFA17 even after that release, you should just buy now and enjoy the game.

I've lost millions of coins because the value of my players dropped, but you know what? I don't care and can enjoy 97 Ronaldo, 96 Neymar, TOTS Ibra etc.

It's also rediculous to assume that prices will drop so sharply that it was worth it to wait months. Just look at the BPL TOTS, the prices even increased ( okay they are dropping at the moment to some degree). But my point still stands. Especially with the WL, more and more coins are in the market and the supply of these cards are limited. How likely is a sharp decrease of these cards (despite the FIFA18 effect)? Very low.

Yep, and this is why I just bought EPL players the first hours after release.. Didn't care about maybe losing some coins - just wanted to have fun while the game is still alive...and it actually paid off and I wouldn't have been able to buy all of them later on (some have risen 2-300K since release!)
    Also did the YPOTY Alli and POTY Kanté... only SBC I regret is Suarez who I only use sometimes as super-sub.
  • AliasMaurice
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa 17 mentality is save coins for price crash. Use boring meta team waiting.

Still waiting.

Fifa 18 is due out in 3 months or so. Tots is here. Just wait a bit longer to spend my coins.

Fifa 18 out. I'll save my coins and use a meta team until black friday etc

I've made over 7 million coins on the market and have just over 2 million to build a team. Because I've lost loads in tax just trying different cards. Buy chem cards to see the difference. Who cares

Lost a hundred k or so building my current team but it's a belter and should rise in price but who cares because then it'll crash.
  • Gerdinho90
    Sodan70 wrote: »
    Gerdinho90 wrote: »

Yep, and this is why I just bought EPL players the first hours after release.. Didn't care about maybe losing some coins - just wanted to have fun while the game is still alive...and it actually paid off and I wouldn't have been able to buy all of them later on (some have risen 2-300K since release!)
    Also did the YPOTY Alli and POTY Kanté... only SBC I regret is Suarez who I only use sometimes as super-sub.

yeah dude bought TOTS Ibra for 1,2 million right away when he popped up. Now hes 1,8 million. KInd of obvious that he would rise , its Ibra the GOD himself :)
  • Liam W
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have over a million coins and a good bunch wrapped up in investments, but refuse to buy players for what they cost now.
  • Gerdinho90
    Liam W wrote: »
    I have over a million coins and a good bunch wrapped up in investments, but refuse to buy players for what they cost now.

fine then just wait until fifa18 and play this rotten joke of a game Kappa