The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Midfield choice of 3 EPL guys?

Tar Heels 23
1205 posts Professional
Okay so I'm running a 433 (4). This would be left midfielder of the 3. I never play prem guys so I have no idea. 88 Eriksen, TOTS Hererra, or TOTS Lallana. They seem fairly similar to me but wanted input from people that had used them.

Comments

• ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    What's the rest of the midfield?
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Most likely Stoichkov for now at CAM and an undetermined Italian league other midfielder.
  • ManTrain
    I'd rule eriksen out even though he's an amazing cam. I like Herrera a lot. Lallana is ok at CM but he's a bit small. Really depends on what you end up doing with your RCM.

I'd say Herrera out of the 3, could go lallana if your RCM is a destroyer who breaks up plays. (Naingolan)
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Herrera tots
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Alright I guess Hererra will get the first shot since it's 2/2 on responses
  • ManTrain
    He's not going to score you many goals but he's good on D. Good on the ball and passes very well. If you like him you can choose a more offensive minded CM from Serie A. I love some form of Hamsik in that formation, or Nain.
  • Primal
    5069 posts Big Money Move
    I run tots herrea. Tots kante and pogba works well. Herrera outshines pogba for me. Played around 70 with him 20 goals and 18 assists. Always seems to be in the right place
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    ManTrain wrote: »
    He's not going to score you many goals but he's good on D. Good on the ball and passes very well. If you like him you can choose a more offensive minded CM from Serie A. I love some form of Hamsik in that formation, or Nain.

Looking at a couple of different options. Haven't used IF De Rossi or IF Mario. Thought about them. I should be able to score with Son, Stoich, Crespo, and Candreva.