Sold up the other day. I have 8M. What shall I do!?

DobbyDooDah
5697 posts Big Money Move
I'm not currently playing WL. I just CBA with it so I sold up to use some of my untradeables and cheap stuff.

I've been thinking of a few teams and I don't know whether to hold out until La Liga TOTS or build something awesome and take a big hit on crash/tax come La Liga.

I quite like the look of this though:

70A39457-C8DA-4FD7-AA0F-30E8629E41E2.png

Legends seem overpriced and out statted by these TOTS cards now!

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    14112 posts Has That Special Something
    Splash it all on packs :D
  • DobbyDooDah
    edited June 2017

Not all of us can pack Gullit.
    Twice.
    :lol:
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Buy Del Piero.

Enjoy life.
  • ManTrain
    2963 posts National Call-Up
    I'm not currently playing WL. I just CBA with it so I sold up to use some of my untradeables and cheap stuff.

I've been thinking of a few teams and I don't know whether to hold out until La Liga TOTS or build something awesome and take a big hit on crash/tax come La Liga.

Laca is nowhere near worth it compared to his 90. The rest of the team looks great but I suggest eriksen at cam and Sanchez at RST. That front 3 is amazing for me.
  • SGLT
    6105 posts Big Money Move

• DobbyDooDah
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Buy Del Piero.

Enjoy life.

Had him. Loved him. Drove me to a couple of T100. He's now outshone by TOTS though.
  • DobbyDooDah
    ManTrain wrote: »

Laca is nowhere near worth it compared to his 90. The rest of the team looks great but I suggest eriksen at cam and Sanchez at RST. That front 3 is amazing for me.

Tolisso though. Looks the ultimate b2b CM! How do I get him in?
  • ha032742
    34620 posts Moderator
    Wait till Friday imo
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Wait till Friday imo

• Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    fund my campaign for moderator
  • DobbyDooDah
    Fab wrote: »

#Fab4Mod
    Wait till Friday imo

Serie A?
    Mertens. Nainggolan.
    Tempting.
  • ha032742
    34620 posts Moderator

#Fab4Mod
    Wait till Friday imo

Serie A?
    Mertens. Nainggolan.
    Tempting.

BBVA I think
  • DobbyDooDah

#Fab4Mod
    Wait till Friday imo

Serie A?
    Mertens. Nainggolan.
    Tempting.

BBVA I think

Serie A last?

I hope so I'm getting itchy with these coins. My fitness team is decent though for mid week and divisions.
  • DarthGrowler
    14112 posts Has That Special Something

Not all of us can pack Gullit.
    Twice.
    :lol:

You could get him 4 times and be the new pack god ;)
  • IMRONBURGANDYYY
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Agree with this. Get Eriksen he's unreal, and maybe TOTS Lukaku instead of Ibra
  • ManTrain

Blasphemy. Ibra is ridiculous.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Open SBC packs :p
  • DobbyDooDah

Lukaku is a boat. Had about 5 games with my mate's TOTS Lukaku.

Ibra's 95 was very very good for me when I briefly had him a while ago.
  • DobbyDooDah

I think I've done all the decent ones.

Just noticed they've changed the rewards for Elite+ to specifically be Ligue 1 TOTS rewards. That should tank them a bit!
  • ManTrain

Add pace and what seems like way better balance. I know the balance isn't much higher but with his lower cards I felt he got knocked over the 95 was really nice but tots feels like he glides in and out of defenders. He and Sanchez are a perfect pairing.

Wanted to use hazard at cam but couldn't get on with him. Eriksen is 2nd best cam to toty Messi for me.
  • DobbyDooDah

Add pace and what seems like way better balance. I know the balance isn't much higher but with his lower cards I felt he got knocked over the 95 was really nice but tots feels like he glides in and out of defenders. He and Sanchez are a perfect pairing.

Wanted to use hazard at cam but couldn't get on with him. Eriksen is 2nd best cam to toty Messi for me.

I'm gonna wait till rewards and see where the market stands. TOTY Messi is probably the best player in any attacking position in the game so Eriksen must be pretty damn for you mate! I do enjoy my untradeable 88, that's for sure.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Just noticed they've changed the rewards for Elite+ to specifically be Ligue 1 TOTS rewards. That should tank them a bit!

No I mean the Ligue 1 SBC packs :p

If not I'd just test out different TOTS cards, I find it difficult to stick to one team at this time of the year.
  • Falafelmonster
    4796 posts National Call-Up
    Wait till rewards + la liga. I think that with guaranteed TOTS packs at least the Ligue 1 guys should take a little hit
  • IMRONBURGANDYYY
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Ya if you get on with Ibra better then by all means stick with him. I don't skill much so Big Lu was great for me. But I agree Eriksen has been the best player overall I have used this year, haven't tried TOTY Messi but I've tried most players up to 1m and Eriksen is a class all in his own.
  • DobbyDooDah

No I mean the Ligue 1 SBC packs :p

If not I'd just test out different TOTS cards, I find it difficult to stick to one team at this time of the year.

I piled what I had in club into them already, this and Bundes ones. Packed Modeste, Perrin and a bunch of shiz... :neutral: