Why is everyone so angry?

Aspral
3797 posts National Call-Up
I've won 10 out of 10. Played 2 top 100 players and both of them sent me a barrage of abuse.

But I just played a very very well known youtuber who I thought was a pretty nice guy. I message GG, that I was lucky to win and ask him is he that youtuber. Calls me a boring b*tch and so on. Amusing thing is Xbox gave him a comm ban.

Didn't time waste or go on PTB. Just defended against a high pressure player and scored late on.

Everyone is so angry on this game. I always send a GG to a player who isn't completely time wasting and so on. Even when losing.

This game really induces anger in people.

Comments

• [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2017
    It's because you get nothing for losing!

It's actually more beneficial to not play than to lose and use fitness cards!
  • Barbwinho17
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Aspral wrote: »
    I've won 10 out of 10. Played 2 top 100 players and both of them sent me a barrage of abuse.

But I just played a very very well known youtuber who I thought was a pretty nice guy. I message GG, that I was lucky to win and ask him is he that youtuber. Calls me a boring b*tch and so on. Amusing thing is Xbox gave him a comm ban.

Didn't time waste or go on PTB. Just defended against a high pressure player and scored late on.

Everyone is so angry on this game. I always send a GG to a player who isn't completely time wasting and so on. Even when losing.

Come back when you've lost the next 5 x
  • Aspral

Come back when you've lost the next 5 x

I'm waiting for that massive crash tbh. I've played 2 top 100 players and a top 100 youtuber in the last 5 games.

I still wont start sending people abuse about it though.
  • JayUnited9
    1103 posts Professional
    edited June 2017

Who is the YouTuber?
  • Aspral
    JayUnited9 wrote: »

Who is the YouTuber.

I wont name names on here but it's one in the big group of them. Not really watched much of him but I assumed he was a really nice guy. Had a little twitter meltdown about Xbox comm banning him for calling me a b*tch though.
  • Batman442
    5823 posts Big Money Move
    Your so cool
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    YouTube fanboy above
  • JayUnited9
    1103 posts Professional
    edited June 2017

Who is the YouTuber.

I wont name names on here but it's one in the big group of them. Not really watched much of him but I assumed he was a really nice guy. Had a little twitter meltdown about Xbox comm banning him for calling me a b*tch though.

Why not name him?
  • JayUnited9
    1103 posts Professional
    Nana_bitty wrote: »
    YouTube fanboy above

Who are you talking about, me?
  • Batman442
    Nana_bitty wrote: »
    YouTube fanboy above

I don't watch you tube, I'm an adult and I play my own way I don't need to mimic some youtuber to get better or think that I get better I'd rather play the game than watch others play
  • Batman442

Who is the YouTuber.

Why not name him?

Because he's talking out his hole
  • JayUnited9
    1103 posts Professional
    It's Marshall89HD isn't it?
  • RadioShaq
    17968 posts Moderator
    The general fifa tone is that they have never met someone better than them. I mean what 1 out of 10,000 or so posts does it take for someone to say they met a good player and not blame them for whatever abuse.
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero

yeah I seen his twitter its him haha
  • Dizz
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2017
    Im angry cause saturday on the game is a laggy unplayable mess and EA is cheating me. So receiving a gg would make me rage even more.

You are probably sending gg after scraping a 1-0 win with some awful deflection goal.
  • Aspral
    Dizz wrote: »
    Im angry cause saturday on the game is a laggy unplayable mess and EA is cheating me. So receiving a gg would make me rage even more.

You are probably sending gg after scraping a 1-0 win with some awful deflection goal.

If I'm very lucky I'd tell them I didn't deserve it. Like I did to the youtuber. I scored a very good goal but he had more shots and pressured me.

Makes me feel less frustrated if someone actually acknowledges when something happens that is a bit unrealistic in the game.
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero

If I'm very lucky I'd tell them I didn't deserve it. Like I did to Marshall89HD. I scored a very good goal but he had more shots and pressured me.

Makes me feel less frustrated if someone actually acknowledges when something happens that is a bit unrealistic in the game.

• AlwaysDisappointed
    1907 posts Play-Off Hero

Omg when people do this I get so mad it feels like my soul is set on fire. Wish I wasnt like this but oh well.
  • Aspral
    Haha he actually put this post on his twitter too. Lovely man. Didn't even report him but oh well.

CvuESJm.jpg

The self entitlement to expect to win every game because you're a youtuber. I didn't waste time, PTB or anything like that. I played calmly and scored a late goal. I had to defend at times because he is playing with a god squad with elite tier players in every single position.

• PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something

Just had a look at his Twitter... Him for sure :smiley:
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Doubt he would've banned if you didn't report him dude
  • PelzyWelzy
    edited June 2017
    @Aspral - Marshall's calling you a ***** on Twitter mate... :wink:

You're famous :smiley:
  • JayUnited9
    1103 posts Professional
    Haha he actually put this post on his twitter too. Lovely man. Didn't even report him but oh well.

CvuESJm.jpg

The self entitlement to expect to win every game because you're a youtuber. I didn't waste time, PTB or anything like that. I played calmly and scored a late goal. I had to defend at times because he is playing with a god squad with elite tier players in every single position.

He made himself look like a straight up bellend. No idea why he'd put that on his twitter, he's basically just showing his followers how much of a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ he is.
  • Aspral
    edited June 2017

CvuESJm.jpg

He made himself look like a straight up bellend. No idea why he'd put that on his twitter, he's basically just showing his followers how much of a **** he is.

The worst bit is how he cuts off the end though on the screencap on his twitter.

And he basically says I just passed round the back. I'd like the footage of that. I defended against a God squad but I didn't sit passing round my back four the entire game.

• Pughy30
    29213 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 2017
    How did he get banned for calling you a b***h :joy:
  • PelzyWelzy
    Pughy30 wrote: »

I've been called, and have called people, far far worse than that... never got a ban in my life :joy:
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4370 posts National Call-Up
    Only reason I get angry with Fifa is because the way the game plays on a Saturday is horrendous every single time. Delayed clunky mess. I don't have time to play on a Friday due to University, I don't have time to play on a Sunday due to working. I have to cram my games in to a Saturday, and it's not fair that I'm forced to put up with the poor delayed mess.

Sort the gameplay out, then I'll be happy. When the game plays as it should, it's superb, but that's such a rare occurrence it's just frustrating.
  • Aspral
    Pughy30 wrote: »

I didn't report him. I'd only report someone who is genuinely a psychopath or talking about cancer and so on. I only have one roommate also and I doubt they did.
  • OZero
    7394 posts League Winner
    Thats why i said the WL should have participation reward. The concept of lose = nth really make the community full of hostage and unhealthy imo.
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    Good job mate well done. Cant stand those little kids. Makes it even better that he is a youtuber lol.
    I just won a match with a late goal in de 88th minute. Obviously I went full defending the last 2 minuts. After the match I received a message that he wishes my mom cancer. Reported the guy obviously. People are forgetting it is a game lol