How good are the league SBC's

LFC Simon 98
15245 posts World Class
How often do you boys pull a TOTS from them? Ligue 1 is the only league that interests me so I'm thinking of throwing like 500k at the SBC for it, just want to know if it will be worthwhile. I have about 2mil so it's a quarter of my overall budget but I'll be happy with any of the TOTS tbh.

Comments

• Pogba
    3468 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    Did about 60 epl ones and pulled none. Done about 30 Bundes ones and pulled like 10. Had better luck on the phone app as well.

Got some of the IFs from he Bundes too, plus MOTM Kagawa
  • hit or miss, 30 packs to kante, and 120 packs until dembele in my journey

fun is priceless, u will not get as much fun guarding your coin. After spending most coins on those three fb sbc and ali sbc, i traded from 1m to almosrt 3m in less than a month, zero satisfaction. And i was so happy when i see blue flare from these sbc, game is ending, no need to contemplate or save
  • LFC Simon 98
    15245 posts World Class
    hit or miss, 30 packs to kante, and 120 packs until dembele in my journey

fun is priceless, u will not get as much fun guarding your coin. After spending most coins on those three fb sbc and ali sbc, i traded from 1m to almosrt 3m in less than a month, zero satisfaction. And i was so happy when i see blue flare from these sbc, game is ending, no need to contemplate or save

I'm thinking that. I'm making a full TOTS Ligue 1 squad hopefully so I could just buy the players but it's much more fun Packing them IMO. Plus there's a chance of me hitting that Cavani/Falcao/Silva and saving a bunch.

I ain't packed any BPL or Bundes but only opened like 15 for each so it's no big deal.
  • LFC Simon 98
    15245 posts World Class
    Pogba wrote: »
    Did about 60 epl ones and pulled none. Done about 30 Bundes ones and pulled like 10. Had better luck on the phone app as well.

Got some of the IFs from he Bundes too, plus MOTM Kagawa

Cheers for that. As I said above I'm gonna go for it as they are more fun than just buying the player. Thanks for the insight tho
  • Tietherope
    8308 posts League Winner
    I pulled more special cards in the silver & gold uprgades - 90 Son, 88 Koulibaly, TOTS Jorgensen, TOTS Botteghin, TOTS Elia, TOTS Vormer, TOTS Sanchez (CB), TOTS Larsson, IF Jagielka, + another 5 discard IF/Hero cards.

But pull bigger cards from the league upgrade pack - TOTS Eriksen and TOTS Lallana
  • WFCBagnall
    65187 posts Moderator
    Do it. ****.
  • Campino
    25575 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Do it. ****.

:D

Agreed
  • Dan is Clutch
    22475 posts Club Captain
    97aaf462b5c1ea8eb9906fdb1c279e46.png

All packed from the league upgrades.
  • iitalic
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    In theory these should be easiest to pack so far. I would just hate hitting duplicate tots and having to discard
  • Otis
    3353 posts National Call-Up

That makes me so sad, how many of them roughly did you do? I did about 50 and didn't even hit an IF nvm TOTS
  • Dan is Clutch
    22475 posts Club Captain
    Otis wrote: »

That makes me so sad, how many of them roughly did you do? I did about 50 and didn't even hit an IF nvm TOTS

I've done loads. Still way ahead in terms of 'value' of the cards. Just decided to do loads of them and collect as many tots as i can. :joy:
  • Pugzilla
    14826 posts World Class

You probably don't want to look at my haul then :D
  • LFC Simon 98
    15245 posts World Class
    Do it. ****.

I will. M8

Aye well you can either gimme some of that lucky or **** away off with your fancy blue cards
  • Dan is Clutch
    22475 posts Club Captain
    Do it. ****.

I will. M8

Aye well you can either gimme some of that lucky or **** away off with your fancy blue cards

Don't forget the black and orange ones too. ;)
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    I always do them. After WL rewards I have about 200k give or take. I'll drop it in these and then hopefully trade to another 200 k or so for Serie a. Just nice to have untradeables to build different teams around. Hybrids are beautiful as well
  • LFC Simon 98
    15245 posts World Class
    Do it. ****.

I will. M8

You were supposed to be scared of my threatening tone and give me luck ffs
  • LFC Simon 98
    15245 posts World Class
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    I always do them. After WL rewards I have about 200k give or take. I'll drop it in these and then hopefully trade to another 200 k or so for Serie a. Just nice to have untradeables to build different teams around. Hybrids are beautiful as well

Yea, I always prefer pack pulled cards. Cheers boys

Inb4 I come back in an hour hating you all
  • Dan is Clutch
    22475 posts Club Captain
    Do it. ****.

I will. M8

You could never scare me darling. :kissing_heart:
  • JJ
    2794 posts National Call-Up
    You'll defo get a few, they always give the worst players the best pack luck ;)
  • LFC Simon 98
    15245 posts World Class
    Do it. ****.

I will. M8

I feel challenged
  • LFC Simon 98
    15245 posts World Class
    JJ wrote: »

You're alive?

I would argue but in our last game you beat me 10-0 IIRC
  • amurray
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If I do Bundes Upgrades now and open the packs after 6pm, if I was to pack a blue would it still be Bundes or Ligue 1? Pardon my stupidity :/
  • Dan is Clutch
    22475 posts Club Captain
    Do it. ****.

I will. M8

I feel challenged

You should.
  • LFC Simon 98
    15245 posts World Class
    amurray wrote: »
    If I do Bundes Upgrades now and open the packs after 6pm, if I was to pack a blue would it still be Bundes or Ligue 1? Pardon my stupidity :/

Neither. Just be NIF bundes players
  • JJ
    2794 posts National Call-Up

You're alive?

Haha yeah mate, just not as active this year as it's my freshers year at uni

Can't say I remember that but it sounds about right :D don't think I've played ya this year, will have to give you a game sometime
  • Otis
    3353 posts National Call-Up
    Pugzilla wrote: »

You probably don't want to look at my haul then :D

I get trolled all of the time by my mates and their luck so I could probably just about take it.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3301 posts National Call-Up
    I did them for the first time bundesliga. I did 5 initially and pulled 2 tots. The LB and max Kruse. Did 2 more through the week and nothing
  • LFC Simon 98
    15245 posts World Class

You're alive?

Haha yeah mate, just not as active this year as it's my freshers year at uni

Can't say I remember that but it sounds about right :D don't think I've played ya this year, will have to give you a game sometime

ahh fairs, yea man let me pack Cavani and Falcao then I'll slap ya about
  • LuckyStrikE
    3301 posts National Call-Up
    Day 1 seems op
  • LFC Simon 98
    15245 posts World Class
    Day 1 seems op

Cheers. I'll be doing them straight away