Ibra 97 at 2.8 mil now

sxckarma
3550 posts National Call-Up
Someone paied this morning 2.3 mil for him...
Something is really wrong on the market now...

Comments

• Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    This is the first year that I trust EA will crash prices when they get too high. Just wait another week or two they have something planned
  • vivalaram
    747 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's pretty simple tbh EA know how mental people go for tots toty etc, so lower pack weights driving prices up. Most people find they they cant afford the tots after all so drop to the nearest IF and high rated alternatives (CR7, Pogba, Messi etc) they rip us off!
  • v4vendetta1978
    3257 posts National Call-Up
    there be a tots sbc challenge two tots cards and a 85/86 rated team tradeable something has to happen
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    my dream team is probably a couple mill higher than it was two days ago... but wtv I'm waiting till la liga tots to buy. surely prices will have gone down a bit by then. surely?
  • black caesar
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    mMounirm wrote: »
    my dream team is probably a couple mill higher than it was two days ago... but wtv I'm waiting till la liga tots to buy. surely prices will have gone down a bit by then. surely?

what's your team?
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    mMounirm wrote: »

what's your team?

it's the highest possible squad you can build in the game (97.5 rated or something like that). just want to build it so I can be number 1 on the ps4 leaderboards lol. I'm waiting for la liga to get tots neymar (98 rated) and to see if we will have a 99 rated messi.