ST: Get in Behind, Press backline

and

71/40/O
no change
35/65/46/C

FB's: Stay Back
LM/RM: Cut Inside, Get in Behind
ST: Get in Behind, Press backline

with this formation you can play tiki taka, possession, counter, holding the ball, crosses, all you can think of, for example i have now to name a few 89 SON striker, Tots Eriksen Cf,my boys Kante and Pogba in the middle :) they are unbeliveble

no matter how good people are at ,,autodefending,, or you know park the bus.... you will still find a way to score, i discover how good this formation is playing one time in offline against ultimate,i mean the CPU didn,t have a shot and i had like 65-70 possession :smile:

Comments

• defonte18
    53 posts Park Captain
    Thanks mate! Gave this tactic a go and was amazed! I just woke up and wasn't even concentrating well and won 5-1.
  • Mutu10gol
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2017
    thank you, yes the setup is very strong, ok you cannot allways win but you have that feeling of security and many many options :smile: @Pugzilla streams using this formation now, he is playing very good,i like he, s style , maybe because i am ,,old,, like him....old school :smile:
  • Flamstead
    2854 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'll give this a whirl later. Thanks bro
  • Jmaineo
    816 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2017
    defonte18 wrote: »
    Thanks mate! Gave this tactic a go and was amazed! I just woke up and wasn't even concentrating well and won 5-1.

Which one of them mate ?
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is this the formation with the cam or the cf? And no instructions on the cms?
  • Mutu10gol
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    Is this the formation with the cam or the cf? And no instructions on the cms?

CF ,no instructions on the cms
  • DeCaje
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What team do you use apart from the ones you mentioned? Might try this with current team, never played 4-4-1-1 before:
    90 Son
    TOTS De Bruyne
    94 Hazard TOTS Dendoncker TOTS Herrera TOTS Mané
    74 Obradovic Smalling TOTS Keane Walker

Should be good for this formation right? I also have TOTS Diego costa on the bench untradeable, feel like he would be better suited for this formation but I like my attacking players too much to swap someone out for him haha
  • Mutu10gol
    edited June 2017
    DeCaje wrote: »
    What team do you use apart from the ones you mentioned? Might try this with current team, never played 4-4-1-1 before:
    90 Son
    TOTS De Bruyne

Should be good for this formation right? I also have TOTS Diego costa on the bench untradeable, feel like he would be better suited for this formation but I like my attacking players too much to swap someone out for him haha

you have a great team, the others are Martial(lm) Willian(rm)

Alonso Tots Keane Smalling Walker

Courtois

keep Son as striker, the H/H wr are super for this formation,for example you can use the finnes shot all day with Son and De Bruyne :smile: in or out of the box , i feel that Pogba is a must at rcm, for me works great :smile:
  • DeCaje
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS Herrera is untrad
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    DeCaje wrote: »
    90 Son
    TOTS De Bruyne

you have a great team, the others are Martial(lm) Willian(rm)

Alonso Tots Keane Smalling Walker

Courtois

keep Son as striker, the H/H wr are super for this formation,for example you can use the finnes shot all day with Son and De Bruyne :smile: in or out of the box , i feel that Pogba is a must at rcm, for me works gret :smile:

TOTS Herrera is untradeable :/ Might get pogba back once I get the coins, used to play him before I bought TOTS KDB.
  • defonte18
    53 posts Park Captain
    edited June 2017
    Jmaineo wrote: »

Which one of them mate ?

The first one. Being a casual/offline player, i've never tried DKT before. Heck, saw the marquinhos was up for grabs decide to try for it because i ran a ligue1-french hybrid squad. My god, I won comfortably for all the matches. I've played opponents who have TOTS sigurdsson and red cards so it wasn't a fluke. I can't stress enough how good is this tactic.

This is my team

NIF Griezmann
    TOGS Fekir
    Ribery - IF Ben Yedder - TOTS Sanson - 85 Dembele
    Clinchy - Varane - Koscielny - Sidibe
    Lloris

Love the way Sanson arriving late at the edge of the box to shoot.
  • Mutu10gol
    defonte18 wrote: »
    Jmaineo wrote: »

Which one of them mate ?

The first one. Being a casual/offline player, i've never tried DKT before. Heck, saw the marquinhos was up for grabs decide to try for it because i ran a ligue1-french hybrid squad. My god, I won comfortably for all the matches. I've played opponents who have TOTS sigurdsson and red cards so it wasn't a fluke. I can't stress enough how good is this tactic.

This is my team

NIF Griezmann
    TOGS Fekir
    Ribery - IF Ben Yedder - TOTS Sanson - 85 Dembele
    Clinchy - Varane - Koscielny - Sidibe
    Lloris

Love the way Sanson arriving late at the edge of the box to shoot.

great team :) i tell you this tactic is solid, i mean you have a chance even aginst great players.
  • Qon
    913 posts Professional
    Which setup of the two do you prefer?
  • Mutu10gol
    edited June 2017
    Qon wrote: »

i start always with the first because i make many and quick passes (free form), you will always have a teammate to pass the ball,i mean you have 6 possible scorers,every player is a danger... but sometimes the game is very slow or with delay then i use the second one, slower but very good also
    Post edited by Mutu10gol on
  • YNWA1994NV
    1165 posts Professional
    RQjJgJS.png
    Do you think this would be quality in the WL?
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
  • Mutu10gol
    YNWA1994NV wrote: »
    RQjJgJS.png
    Do you think this would be quality in the WL?

the team looks great, i never used this players, i have 2 observations, for the last 4 WL i have used this formation, i noticed that me atleast i need a midfielder with H/M or H/H wr and a CB with H/M or M/H wr i see you have 2 with cb s with M/M wr, but give it a go, when the things are not so great change what i told you :smile:
  • Qon
    913 posts Professional

i start always with the first because i make many and quick passes (free form), you will always have a teammate to pass the ball,i mean you have 6 possible scorers,every player is a danger... but sometimes the game is very slow or with delay then i use the second one, slower but very good also

Whould this be good?
    Screenshot_20170606-220028.jpg
  • CR7BRUH
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    I definitely have to try this. Will test offline first. Cheers mate
  • Mutu10gol
    FC Maexle wrote: »

i love it, one thing i will play with Pogba instead of Herrer,Pogba will win you games and in this rcm position is a beast
  • CR7BRUH
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    Bro do you play pogba on the lcm or kante?

I have both thanks

I am using

89 son
    Potm haz otw pogba 95 zla tots kante tots mane
    Tots Val tots azpli desially totw walker
    Butland
  • Mutu10gol

Whould this be good?
    Screenshot_20170606-220028.jpg

more then good, but :smile: there is always a but...in my opinion you need a more attacking midfielder i don t know like Parolo, i understand you with the chemistry, but will be games where your midfielders need to score, i have won so many matches with pogba or emre can
  • FC Maexle

i love it, one thing i will play with Pogba instead of Herrer,Pogba will win you games and in this rcm position is a beast

i have herrera untradabel
  • Mutu10gol
    edited June 2017
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Bro do you play pogba on the lcm or kante?

I have both thanks

I am using

89 son
    Potm haz otw pogba 95 zla tots kante tots mane
    Tots Val tots azpli desially totw walker
    Butland

Pogba rcm Kante lcm :smile: i mean even when your opppnent is strong...you have no ideeas, pass pass pass ...shoot the ball :smile: imagine this pass line ... azpi>kante>pogba>>kante>eriksen>son(hold the ball) i bet all my money that Pogba is already in the box waiting for a pass :smile:
  • Mutu10gol

then go for it, when you have the chance try Pogba, you will see what i mean :smile:
  • FC Maexle

then go for it, when you have the chance try Pogba, you will see what i mean :smile:

I have 1.4 mil left ;)
    But I hope to get laca tots when rewards drop
    Will give it a try now in dkt
  • Qon
    913 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    Would this be better? Or should I just have an offensive midfielder on the bench and go with the first team I posted?Screenshot_20170606-223923.jpg
  • Mutu10gol
    edited June 2017
    Would this be better? Or should I just have an offensive midfielder on the bench and go with the first team I posted?Screenshot_20170606-223923.jpg

much better, you can,t go wrong with martial and pogba, i will change in game pogba with kante
    Post edited by Mutu10gol on
  • Mutu10gol

I have 1.4 mil left ;)
    But I hope to get laca tots when rewards drop
    Will give it a try now in dkt

i have to agree, tots laca in that position will be deadly :smile:
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Will two h/h CMs work? Tots verrati and nain in one team. Tots Herrera and Vidal in the other?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9669 posts League Winner
    I've given this formation a go... won the DKT on second attempt which I thought was surprising considering this is a new formation (though I do generally win them).

I kinda like it, main threat seems to be coming from my RCM atm, YPOTY Dele Alli is getting in some really dangerous positions.

One thing I did do though is change the custom tactics. Used your set up at first but found I was a bit all over the place defensively. Just sat a little too deep for me and invited too much pressure so changed back to my tried and tested 75-50-O, 50-50-50 FF, 50-60-45 C and it worked a treat.

Think I'll stick with this for now. Am losing the ball in possession a bit more than I usually would but put that down to not being familiar with player positioning. Noticed I've gone to make a few passes to someone who would normally be there and he's not. Hahahaha.