The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Anyone seen Hashtag Harry's new video?

Comments

• Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Peter wrote: »
    There is a glitch for GKs playing as outfield players, since it doesn't allow defenders to do certain grabbing/tackling animations. Not as impressive as it sounds.

Apart from they cant pass, shoot or tackle and are slow as ****.

I think a team of 11 gold GKs would outperform a 50 OVR bronze team (of regular outfield players).

Not a chance. Gks outfield in games will be atrocious

Correct, but the player models are still glitched and perform differently than defenders/midfielders/forwards with the exact same stats.

They can barely move.

Pro clubs is a different kettle of fish as you an still train that player to have good stats

The point is that goalkeepers themselves can avoid certain grabbing/tackling/collision animations. Yes, they are terrible at shooting and dribbling and passing and running, but they can do things that other outfield players cannot. That is all.
  • Dan is Clutch
    26185 posts Player of the Year
    There is a glitch for GKs playing as outfield players, since it doesn't allow defenders to do certain grabbing/tackling animations. Not as impressive as it sounds.

I think a team of 11 gold GKs would outperform a 50 OVR bronze team (of regular outfield players).

Correct, but the player models are still glitched and perform differently than defenders/midfielders/forwards with the exact same stats.

They can barely move.

Pro clubs is a different kettle of fish as you an still train that player to have good stats

The point is that goalkeepers themselves can avoid certain grabbing/tackling/collision animations. Yes, they are terrible at shooting and dribbling and passing and running, but they can do things that other outfield players cannot. That is all.

Just the 4 most important things in a game of FIFA then.
  • Denisianes
    8151 posts League Winner
    When a terrible player starts raging and tries to dribble your team with his GK it is indeed very hard to stop him. There is some sort of shield around him that can be felt. Not sure if that's only happening when he starts at GK, but there is something fishy about that, and it shouldn't be dismissed so ignorantly.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

They can barely move.

So the glitch givew no advantage
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    Denisianes wrote: »
    When a terrible player starts raging and tries to dribble your team with his GK it is indeed very hard to stop him. There is some sort of shield around him that can be felt. Not sure if that's only happening when he starts at GK, but there is something fishy about that, and it shouldn't be dismissed so ignorantly.

Confirmation bias. It happens so very little, and so infrequently that you're somehow surprised that you can't tackle a goalkeeper.

When a centre half decides to stray up the park it's difficult to tackle him. Because you don't normally defend with your centre forwards, and you get excited about tackling a goalkeeper.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Couldn't beat me in 90 mins last week though.

There's always two

He is right tho

He is right insinuating he's the better player? Not too sure about that one
  • Orison
    51001 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

There's always two

He is right tho

Learn to read m8.
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something

They can barely move.

While this is indeed true. Its still impressive.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner

There's always two

He is right tho

Learn to read m8.

Go find a dictionary and look up 'insinuate'
  • Orison
    51001 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

There's always two

He is right tho

Learn to read m8.

Go find a dictionary and look up 'insinuate'

Go luck up "stating facts" and "draw wrong conclusions" then.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Bennn99 wrote: »

There's always two

He is right tho

Well he did beat Rocky too so there's an argument to made

Ahh fair play. Didn't know that. Statement retracted
  • BiigDee
    4527 posts National Call-Up
    That's some achievement considering my players with 97 passing are still missing 6 yard passes and my goal keeper seems allergic to the ball.
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    Just saw the video what a timewasting **** lol.
  • WFCBagnall
    73375 posts Moderator
    Richard wrote: »

It's what he did against me. Lt rt around his defense to waste time at the end.
  • Dan is Clutch
    26185 posts Player of the Year
    Richard wrote: »

It's what he did against me. Lt rt around his defense to waste time at the end.

Majority of the top 100/pros i've played have done it.