YouWantUsFC
2752 posts Fans' Favourite
What a gift from EA.
4 goals on debut wl qualifying.

Comments

• Sanchezzzz
    3763 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017
    A thread for 1 game where he scored 4 goals really...

giphy.gif
  • YouWantUsFC
    Yes really. It is a forum for lovers and players after all!
  • Sanchezzzz
    3763 posts National Call-Up

For lovers you say kinky >:)
  • YouWantUsFC
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

For lovers you say kinky >:)

Haha. Seriously check knudston out.
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    How's he feel? What team you got around him? I bought him the day he came out, but I won't be able to play with him until this weekend.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Used his nif next to Joshua King IF. a little while ago, always have to have a Norway team at some point each fifa, was happy got 8 goals in 3 games, can't wait to try the IF and reassemble my Odin's army :joy:
  • YouWantUsFC
    How's he feel? What team you got around him? I bought him the day he came out, but I won't be able to play with him until this weekend.

@TheJoedanimal

Playing 4-2-3-1

If Knudtson
    If Zahid If King
    IF Haugen
    IF Jensen, Tettey
    Skelvik, Myrestam (tipper versioon - extinct?), Amundsen, Svensson
    Leciejewski

I was going to replace Zahid with Ole, but Zahid has better stats! Ole will replace King as soon as I can buy him

Used his nif next to Joshua King IF. a little while ago, always have to have a Norway team at some point each fifa, was happy got 8 goals in 3 games, can't wait to try the IF and reassemble my Odin's army :joy:

They are a joy to use!
  • Antparry92
    17223 posts World Class
    Nice different side there pal
  • YouWantUsFC
    edited June 2017
    Antparry92 wrote: »

@Antparry92
    If you have 150k you dont mind using, you should do it, because they feel incredible in game.
    Simple case of freak cards getting 10 chem together and becoming OP in my opinion.
    A legend Keeper and Solksjaer makes this team Ultimate.
    I have settled on this team, Russia/Ligue 1 hybrid, EPL/Ligue 1 hybrid and Calcio A team as my 4 teams for rest of Fifa. Just want to upgrade them as best I can.
    Got a few things stored in club for SBCs and will buy Fifa points, so hopefully I get a couple of monsters over the nest few weeks :)
  • Antparry92
    17223 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »

@Antparry92
    If you have 150k you dont mind using, you should do it, because they feel incredible in game.
    Simple case of freak cards getting 10 chem together and becoming OP in my opinion.
    A legend Keeper and Solksjaer makes this team Ultimate.
    I have settled on this team, Russia/Ligue 1 hybrid, EPL/Ligue 1 hybrid and Calcio A team as my 4 teams for rest of Fifa. Just want to upgrade them as best I can.
    Got a few things stored in club for SBCs and will buy Fifa points, so hopefully I get a couple of monsters over the nest few weeks :)

Unfortunately I don't, if I did it'd be in one legend anyway more than likely haha
    I'm saving up for MLS AS cards