Don't know what I'm doing wrong!

xGrumpyWolfx
3309 posts National Call-Up
Hey guys, all of a sudden I can't win a game!
Last week I won division 1 easily (8-0-1) and the start of this week I won the first 5 games in division one to make me 5-0-0, ever since then I just can't win. This has been happening a lot this FIFA and I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm using the same team, same formation, same custom tactics and for some reason it plays so different!
Obviously it could just be the fact that I'm playing better opponents but why do these spells always happen in bulk? I'm not suggesting that there's anything going on out of my control but I just don't know how I can play really well one time, then god awful the next, I just don't know how to improve? As far as I know I'm not doing anything wrong or differently but all of a sudden I can't win, my players aren't making runs, they can't pass and everything seems so clunky and slow yet my opponents are flying around the pitch no problem!

It's really annoying me now since FIFA is the game I play most and it's just so hard to enjoy when nothing works.

Any ideas on how to get out of the rut would be appreciated lads

Comments

• RadioShaq
    18961 posts Moderator
    You don't always play people in your division. Matchmaking can't go by divisions alone because people tank. So don't put to much stock in divisions.
  • Recardo
    9369 posts League Winner
    you've reached the point where EA would now like you to spend more money.

• Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Recardo wrote: »
    This And that thing we aren't allowed to talk about.
  • NornIron
    15399 posts World Class

U can only imagine what my gameplay's like i havent bought fifa points since 2012 its like a 5 year build up of everything thats awful about the game. My players literally cant move :#
  • Recardo
    9369 posts League Winner
    NornIron wrote: »

U can only imagine what my gameplay's like i havent bought fifa points since 2012 its like a 5 year build up of everything thats awful about the game. My players literally cant move :#

im in a similar position :D
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3309 posts National Call-Up

Trust me, I've put plenty enough into this game :D
    Regret it now though.