Who is the best player to build a side around

fred1266
1289 posts Professional
have 4.2 mil, had 76 pack stack for TOTS unfortunately didn't pack any one of note so instead of blowing my 4 mil on pack looking for someone to build a side around any ideas

Comments

• Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would go with something like Ligue 1 , and buy midfield and attack at least with that , for example if you go Bundes or BPL you could only buy 2-3 good attackers .
    That is just a prediction , but i think ligue 1 wont be that expensive and will have some quality players , 90 Laca looks awesome already , just imagine his TOTS
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    I would go with something like Ligue 1 , and buy midfield and attack at least with that , for example if you go Bundes or BPL you could only buy 2-3 good attackers .
    That is just a prediction , but i think ligue 1 wont be that expensive and will have some quality players , 90 Laca looks awesome already , just imagine his TOTS

for some reason i don't like Laca, i played with his SBC he isn't clinical for me
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    ozyakup if u want a fun team
  • Raider
    3437 posts National Call-Up
    for that amount u should be able to buy urself almost a full tots calcio team
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    disaaaa wrote: »
    ozyakup if u want a fun team

didn't like his NIF, tried him in a superliga side, what you u using him him

• fred1266
    1289 posts Professional

Raider wrote: »
    for that amount u should be able to buy urself almost a full tots calcio team

Calcio a is my main team so have most players so not even sure which TOTS i want from Calcio A
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    I would go for David Villa FBD or Eto FBD. And now you can build really good teams around.
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    ok MOTM ronaldo out should i buy him and build a team around him