so...tomorrow is ligue 1?

sxckarma
3550 posts National Call-Up
and considering BBVA expected for 9 of june...how the hell Serie a arrived to 16 ??

0 chance according to you Serie a will be released tomorrow and ligue 1 on tuesday?

Comments

• Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Hope so.... want that TOTS lacazette baaaaaad!
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Can't see Ligue 1 being released Tuesday as it's in the top 5 and therefore a Friday release
  • PhilP
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can't see them selling loads of packs for ligue 1. They might decide to release it with another non major league?

Serie A can now stand on its own imo.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Yes
  • sxckarma
    oh well 16 june for serie a its so bad...ill be almost on vacation...boring
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, leaving one of the favourite leagues for last is boring. It's the TOTS I want the most, yet it's gonna come when the game's dead as ever. :confounded: La Liga's pointless except for maybe Griezmann and Isco. Every other interesting player in that has already got stupidly high(er) cards (TOTY Ron, Messi, Suarez, Kroos, Marcelo, Ramos, Pique, Iniesta, Modric, TOTS Carvajal, Jonathan Viera)... ffs
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    price prediction for TOTS Laca? And what do we think his 90 will do? At the moment I'm about 70k in the profit if I sold his 90
  • Mini_Miudo
    If I had to guess I'd say around a mil for Lacasweat. Better stats than Sanchez, but worse league.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    I still think it's weird that Ligue 1 is released on its own but with Insigne and Hamsik in TOTW it's hard to see them releasing Serie A as well.

I'm still hoping that tweet about La Liga was wrong or not relevant and it's released tomorrow.
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone know if Matuidi deserves a tots?
  • Mini_Miudo
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    I still think it's weird that Ligue 1 is released on its own but with Insigne and Hamsik in TOTW it's hard to see them releasing Serie A as well.

I'm still hoping that tweet about La Liga was wrong or not relevant and it's released tomorrow.

I hoped La Liga would be last, it's basically the 2nd tots for it as TOTY's pretty much full La Liga anyway. :lol:
  • Chapman
    444 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BigKram wrote: »
    Anyone know if Matuidi deserves a tots?

Alot of people who watch ligue 1 say he does not deserve one
  • xFATAL
    5475 posts Big Money Move
    Do you think they'll throw in another league with Ligue 1. RSL possibly?
  • Mini_Miudo
    Doubt it, Ligue 1's got way better cards than it did in previous years, so I think that's enough to warrant a big TOTS solo spot.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    They should release the Portuguese League along with Ligue 1. IMO they're both kinda neck and neck for the 5th spot in the Top 5 Leagues. Benfica/Sporting/Porto ≈ PSG/Monaco/Nice
  • Mini_Miudo
    They should release the Portuguese League along with Ligue 1. IMO they're both kinda neck and neck for the 5th spot in the Top 5 Leagues. Benfica/Sporting/Porto ≈ PSG/Monaco/Nice

Not in FIFA they're not.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Serie A 16 June? Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. That's a friggin' lifetime away, for the only league I'm really interested in.
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Yeah, leaving one of the favourite leagues for last is boring. It's the TOTS I want the most, yet it's gonna come when the game's dead as ever. :confounded: La Liga's pointless except for maybe Griezmann and Isco. Every other interesting player in that has already got stupidly high(er) cards (TOTY Ron, Messi, Suarez, Kroos, Marcelo, Ramos, Pique, Iniesta, Modric, TOTS Carvajal, Jonathan Viera)... ffs

Casemiro :)
  • bullettoot
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Casemiro :)

Best Cdm in the game. Hopefully...
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro

Ligue 1 is miles ahead lol
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move

Official from Fifa:
    Portuguese league number 5,
    ligue 1 number 6 :)
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Serie A 16 June? Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. That's a friggin' lifetime away, for the only league I'm really interested in.

It's really weird considering it look like not many people are opening packs this week, I'd have guessed they would release something big this week.

I'd be very surprised if it's just Ligue 1
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro

Official from Fifa:

You're telling me benfica Porto etc can compete with Monaco and psg? Grow up mate
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ligue 1 tomorrow yesssss.
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move

Official from Fifa:

You're telling me benfica Porto etc can compete with Monaco and psg? Grow up mate

i agree with you. however it should have some link to the official top leagues... those two together wouldnt be too bad tbh, not going to happen but i wouldnt complain
  • CeeQue
    14426 posts Has That Special Something

Official from Fifa:

They actually can in fact they have won European cups before. Both L1 teams are full of money. Every year Liga Nos sells some bargain player for enormous amounts of money. Hulk, James Rodriguez, Falcao, Di Maria, David Luiz now Ederson etc...
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    CeeQue wrote: »

Official from Fifa:

They actually can in fact they have won European cups before. Both L1 teams are full of money. Every year Liga Nos sells some bargain player for enormous amounts of money. Hulk, James Rodriguez, Falcao, Di Maria, David Luiz now Ederson etc...

Yea you've just said that liga nos is a feeder league, no top player is going to go to Portugal over the top 5. Could say the same about France as everyone expects mbappe lemar etc to leave at some point but they still attract some top players like di Maria cavani David luiz etc
  • Izzy2K17
    13650 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2017
    Waspy wrote: »

I just want his 90 to drop cause I won't be able to get the tots :sweat_smile:
  • sxckarma
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Waspy wrote: »

I just want his 90 to drop cause I won't be able to get the tots :sweat_smile:

hardly prices gonna drop til bbva and serie a...:(
  • Alandx
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any prediction?