The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

General election!

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Tories are going to destroy the DUP.

Any shift on hard brexit, DUP made us do it for soft border etc... Easiest scapegoat going.

I don't really possess any sympathy for them mind. They make UKIP seem reasonable.
  • Azof
    17617 posts World Class
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

Any shift on hard brexit, DUP made us do it for soft border etc... Easiest scapegoat going.

I don't really possess any sympathy for them mind. They make UKIP seem reasonable.

Destroy their rep on mainland. It won't make a button of difference here
  • coatsy
    edited June 2017
    Peter wrote: »
    Labour done excellently. She called it to wipe them out. It's backfired magnificently.

And now shes having to allign with a party whos views are ermmm, not exactly progressive.

From 3 years of a majority government to 5 years of a minority propped up by the DUP

She has had a shocker

Less progressive is definitely far better in the world we currently live in, Northern Ireland knows this better than most.

I'm happy with the result.

The world has seen what liberalism does, and took a massive swing to the right, reactionism for the win :joy:

As much as I can accept that globalism etc from liberalism may concern people, I think the policies of DUP on rights are hugely concerning. I'm biased of course, but surely progress on rights issues does need to be made. Presumably it's religiously motivated, which is a real shame.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Just read about the DUPs and it says most of them are creationists... welcome to the world in 2017
  • coatsy
    Azof wrote: »

Yeah they'll really struggle going forward I think.
  • coatsy
    Just read about the DUPs and it says most of them are creationists... welcome to the world in 2017

Yeah some want it back in schools (lol)
  • coatsy
    As if Labour won Kensington; one of the wealthiest places in the U.K. Thought tax concerns would limit them. Con really were poor.
  • Azof
    17617 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »

Yeah they'll really struggle going forward I think.

No I'm saying they won't struggle in NI at all. For them all their Christmases just came at once
  • McClean
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hell.

54b954d1e8aee387178436848b6afc21.jpg
  • MaddMike3711
    11425 posts Has That Special Something
    Just seen this on FB and from an outsiders perspective it seems incredibly accurate. :D

So the Conservatives won...but lost ...Labour lost ....but won....the SNP won and lost in Scotland but still won and the conservatives won in Scotland but lost.. .the government was Tory but now can't be even tho it is still and they need to make some northern Irish chaps Tory so they can be in charge even tho they were and still are...ukip lost but because of britexit they already won ...18 independents won but didn't win because they don't have a party so they lost but are now MPs so they won ...the winner ( may ) is being told to resign because she didn't win and she won't because she won

All seems perfectly straight forward to me....
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Just seen this on FB and from an outsiders perspective it seems incredibly accurate. :D

So the Conservatives won...but lost ...Labour lost ....but won....the SNP won and lost in Scotland but still won and the conservatives won in Scotland but lost.. .the government was Tory but now can't be even tho it is still and they need to make some northern Irish chaps Tory so they can be in charge even tho they were and still are...ukip lost but because of britexit they already won ...18 independents won but didn't win because they don't have a party so they lost but are now MPs so they won ...the winner ( may ) is being told to resign because she didn't win and she won't because she won

But what about the Elmo guy
  • Slipend
    1216 posts Professional

Lord Buckethead FTW
  • TheDrifter
    842 posts Semi-Pro

I don't think independents won 18 seats.
  • Knowlesdinho
    12892 posts Has That Special Something
    Slipend wrote: »

Lord Buckethead FTW

But who is the real Buckethead?

• SKhan31
    1032 posts Professional
    The funny thing about Daily Mail is that despite all the negative promotion of the Labour party throughout this general election campaign and before hand the area they are based, Kensington is now a Labour seat for the first time since it's creation :D It's amazing to see how the richest constituency in the UK is now represented by Labour and how the Daily Mail are having to work in this area. @Knowlesdinho