Does anyone rotate between more than 2 teams?

Aspral
3797 posts National Call-Up
I've gotten to the point where I have too many undroppable untradeable players like SBC Suarez, IF Nain and SPOTM Son.

I can't fit them all into 2 squads without chemistry drop.

Anyone have success with rotating 3+ teams? I tried it a while ago but didn't like it too much.

Comments

• domevans04
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only ever have 1 team, when I get bored just sell it, may as well have one incredible team than 2 good
  • Carmen
    1118 posts Professional
    edited May 2017
    I rotate about 30 different teams and variations :p

Edit: teams around 30 players, who I try in different combinations
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    domevans04 wrote: »
    I only ever have 1 team, when I get bored just sell it, may as well have one incredible team than 2 good

I have players I love using and feel so fun. But they're all untradeable and I can't sell.

Literally have 2 squads full of untradeables and red cards.

Wondering if 3 very good squads would be too annoying.
  • Baconbanjo
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would rather have 2 teams but I find it an absolute necessity to put bronze on my bench to offset the problems you encounter when using high rated players so no choice but to run with 1 team :-(
  • xFATAL
    5307 posts Big Money Move
    Was planning on it. Have my EPl team complete but looks like i'll have to wait till August for SER A to release and finish that team.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    Baconbanjo wrote: »
    I would rather have 2 teams but I find it an absolute necessity to put bronze on my bench to offset the problems you encounter when using high rated players so no choice but to run with 1 team :-(

sheep
  • GoodnightIrene
    4189 posts National Call-Up
    I currently have 14 teams