PAUSING!!!

GEEMAN04
507 posts An Exciting Prospect
Pausing while attacking? What for,to put u off or is this a common thing in this **** game?

Comments

• Halfhand2
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Normally to put you off, if they are attacking in your half.
  • GEEMAN04
    Halfhand2 wrote: »
    Normally to put you off, if they are attacking in your half.

Cheers frustrating as ****. Losing 4-0 pull it back 4-4 then they attack bingo goal lol I know I should concentrate more haha
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    I played a singles match last night where I was happily trying a few things out and having the upper hand in the first 20 mins of the game. My oppo takes a very speculative long shot, that my keeper seemed to have covered, and then pauses the game. This is a singles match.... I just quit there and then and hoped the oppo enjoyed his loss of contracts etc. without getting to 90 mins. Really...
  • GEEMAN04
    snoikdonk wrote: »
    I played a singles match last night where I was happily trying a few things out and having the upper hand in the first 20 mins of the game. My oppo takes a very speculative long shot, that my keeper seemed to have covered, and then pauses the game. This is a singles match.... I just quit there and then and hoped the oppo enjoyed his loss of contracts etc. without getting to 90 mins. Really...

I don't know what there trying to achieve really what baffles me. Do they want us to rage quit or lose concentration. It happens a lot and its starting to get me haha. Even in a singles match lol I know it's 3 pauses for 3 subs but people are abusing it. Needs to change in 18
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    GEEMAN04 wrote: »

I don't know what there trying to achieve really what baffles me. Do they want us to rage quit or lose concentration. It happens a lot and its starting to get me haha. Even in a singles match lol I know it's 3 pauses for 3 subs but people are abusing it. Needs to change in 18

I understand it, even though I disagree with it, in the WL where the die/try hards live but a singles match? It's gone too far.
  • RedKraut
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GEEMAN04 wrote: »

I don't know what there trying to achieve really what baffles me. Do they want us to rage quit or lose concentration.

Yes, welcome to the internet.
  • Seanspence31
    1016 posts Professional
    They should change it to where you can only pause during stoppage of play. If they want to pause it, they can kick it OOB and give up possession
  • TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2017
    They should change it to where you can only pause during stoppage of play. If they want to pause it, they can kick it OOB and give up possession
    yeah true...I get pausing at the start to change formations, as that's on EA for leaving a Chem loophole, but doing it just to break someone's concentration is pretty petty

• A_Snipe
    1855 posts Play-Off Hero
    Someone paused against me the other day while in the 18 yard box but then sailed it over the next after the 30 second timer then I scored from the goal kick. Karma
  • Mackie17
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    Someone paused against me the other day while in the 18 yard box but then sailed it over the next after the 30 second timer then I scored from the goal kick. Karma

Sounds like he genuinely had to pause...

Happens to me loads, il go make my daughter a juice come back and be 1-0 down
  • Jonx88
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    A_Snipe wrote: »

Sounds like he genuinely had to pause...

Happens to me loads, il go make my daughter a juice come back and be 1-0 down

lol reminds me of the time i had to pause as my mate came to the house, came back 10 mins later and the guy still hadn't scored! lol, i swear watching the match highlights was the funniest thing ever the guy was trying so hard but couldn't score against the AI!, i won 1-0 lol