I Am Legend(s)

Tim1982
1146 posts Professional
Finally reached my objective of a Legends only squad, all fresh and unplayed (yet!)

Del Piero
Bergkamp
Kluivert
Van Nistelrooy
Shevchenko
Vieri
Inzaghi
Zola
Shearer
Owen
Suker
Larsson
Brian Laudrup

Figo
Nedved
Giggs
Pires
Overmars
Vieira
Petit
Ljungberg
Veron
Gattuso
Okocha

Maldini
Nesta
Cannavaro
Hierro
Desailly
Zanetti
Roberto Carlos
Ferdinand
De Boer
Campbell
Neville
Carragher

Schmeichel
Van der Sar

I've got a France 98 themed squad, Premier League 98-99 era and 90's Serie A.

Still have 340k for consumables or maybe Rui Costa!

Time to get playing wahooooo!

Comments

• Azof
    16615 posts World Class
    Id say subtle brag but it isnt really
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    For France 98 you must have blanc
  • LFC Simon 98
    17286 posts World Class
    Mans loaded
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Azof wrote: »
    Id say subtle brag but it isnt really

My bad! I'm just super excited
  • Maradona
    4445 posts National Call-Up
    that's awesome and a bit over the top
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2017
    Pele,gullit,Mattaus,best,blanc,beckanbeur and Weah? Your missing the best ones get trading. >:)
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Hujaber wrote: »
    For France 98 you must have blanc

True I know! I can get rid of Inzaghi and do a little more tading - have been making around 150k a day but now bored and want to get playing!
  • ronaldogoal
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pic?
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Pele,gullit,Mattaus,best,blanc,beckanbeur and Weah? Your missing the best ones get trading. >:)

Ha I don't want any of those as mad as it may sound. I'm doing this for nostalgic reasons and Pele etc don't mean anything to me. But I'm saving up for Blanc and maybe Weah though he's a little early era wise for my Serie A team.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Tim1982 wrote: »

Ha I don't want any of those as mad as it may sound. I'm doing this for nostalgic reasons and Pele etc don't mean anything to me. But I'm saving up for Blanc and maybe Weah though he's a little early era wise for my Serie A team.

No ac Milan team will look complete without Big Ruud. B)
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional

No ac Milan team will look complete without Big Ruud. B)

I should really have Baresi too I suppose! But it's more late 90s that I'm going for. Sunday afternoons on channel 4.....GOOOOOLLLAZZZZOOOOO!
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Pic?

I don't know how to!! But believe me it's genuine, I've been trading like **** the last few weeks. I'm in top 100 for transfer profit over last month.
  • CPFC16
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    What's the prem 98-99 team looking like mate?
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    edited May 2017
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    What's the prem 98-99 team looking like mate?

Schmeichel

Desailly Rio Sol

Giggs Petit Vieira Ljungberg

Zola

Bergkamp Owen

Subs: Nev, Carra, Shearer (plus Veron, Okocha, van der Sar, Pires, Ruud van N from later years!)

Obvious absentees are Scholes and Keane but I'm a LUFC fan and can't stand them..... lord knows why I've got Gary Neville then!!!
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    :flushed:
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    You should choose just 1 imo. I have a Serie A themed one and it's great. You've spread your resources too thinly.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    1982 was a good year tim.
  • DeanoZoff
    4270 posts National Call-Up
    I would say settle on 1 theme and make a super squad from that theme.

You are leaving urself some real crappy options at the moment.

Highly recommend Baresi btw
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    I would say settle on 1 theme and make a super squad from that theme.

You are leaving urself some real crappy options at the moment.

Highly recommend Baresi btw

This so much.
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    No. It's not about having the best players, it's about the team I want. I imagine some of you have TOTS Al Soma up front... ultimate team isn't all about winning at any cost. For f***** sake have some class...
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    No. It's not about having the best players, it's about the team I want. I imagine some of you have TOTS Al Soma up front... ultimate team isn't all about winning at any cost. For f***** sake have some class...

Wait so if they use Al Soma they're classless? Yeah you can do what ya want with your squads but what they're saying is with all the coins you've had/spent, you could build teams of even more quality.
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional

Wait so if they use Al Soma they're classless? Yeah you can do what ya want with your squads but what they're saying is with all the coins you've had/spent, you could build teams of even more quality.

What? Are you for real or is this a wind up? I've said already it's not about making the "best" team. And yes, people that use Al Soma are utterly classless - none of them have ever seen him play, they are just stats-hungry morons. (Obviously Saudi/Syrian fans excepted) It's truly pathetic.

Ultimate team should be about using your favourite player, and as I am old I want nothing but legends. I would have a team of Serie A IFs like Chiellini, Bonucci etc but I sold them off as they'd never get a game!
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

What? Are you for real or is this a wind up? I've said already it's not about making the "best" team. And yes, people that use Al Soma are utterly classless - none of them have ever seen him play, they are just stats-hungry morons. (Obviously Saudi/Syrian fans excepted) It's truly pathetic.

Ultimate team should be about using your favourite player, and as I am old I want nothing but legends. I would have a team of Serie A IFs like Chiellini, Bonucci etc but I sold them off as they'd never get a game!

It's not a wind up but lol.
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain
    Chill tactics tim
  • Buttonwalls
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    i agree with tim
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Not sure why I'm even bothering. No, I'm saying that the point of my team(s) was always to get my favourite players, obviously I want to win but not at any cost.

I'm a FUT founder, not some 14 year old kid who doesn't know who Dennis Bergkamp is....
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    X
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    i agree with tim

Thank you Mr Button Walls!
  • Buttonwalls
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2017
    i agree with tim

Thank you Mr Button Walls!

welcome mate. i'm no kid either. these lot dont understand that we use legends for nostalgia. not just who is the best in game.
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    You should put TOTS Al Soma upfront in that team though. He's way better than Owen!

Haha! I couldn't give a smeg if he's better than Pele and Ronaldo combined! I DONT CARE. I BET YOU PLAY WITH FULL PASSING AND SHOOTING ASSISTS?!!