i love this game

djihad
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Second time in final and second time i was disconect when i was winning wtf how i can win that pulisic when the game dont let mě to do It.

Comments

• GoalGiant
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    Plot Twist. I thought you really loved the game and wanted to share your love for it with us, but it unveils that your ranting.
  • djihad
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Plot Twist. I thought you really loved the game and wanted to share your love for it with us, but it unveils that your ranting.

I really love the game but this is so unfair.why only in finale when i was winning and why my internet still works when thats happend
  • Scds
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    djihad wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »

I really love the game but this is so unfair.why only in finale when i was winning and why my internet still works when thats happend

Absence of port forwarding
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Give me your email address and I will send you some trouble shooting guides. If the problem persist for next 4 months contact me again here
  • djihad
    Give me your email address and I will send you some trouble shooting guides. If the problem persist for next 4 months contact me again here

[email protected]
  • Usaid123
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    This games a farce. All EA care about is money, sooner rather than later they will realise that they need to fix the game when nobody plays. Bunch of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they are
  • Pxul_
    9440 posts League Winner

[email protected]

password?
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just knew before going into this thread that you didn't actually love this game :D
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    Pxul_ wrote: »

[email protected]

password?

:'(
  • djihad
    Pxul_ wrote: »

[email protected]

password?

Hahahaha
  • djihad
    I just knew before going into this thread that you didn't actually love this game :D

I love the game but not loosing like this