TOTS Bundesliga Prices

Dap
81 posts Park Captain
I thought they would be the lowest today when WL rewards came out. But they actually went up. What is happening and when might they be the cheapest?

Comments

• OZero
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    Today WL rewards coming out?
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5639 posts Big Money Move
    Dap wrote: »
    I thought they would be the lowest today when WL rewards came out. But they actually went up. What is happening and when might they be the cheapest?

When weekend league rewards actually come out....

Probably Friday just before/after the new main TOTS comes out!
  • robmays
    948 posts Professional
    They won't decrease at all. Only going up
  • Dap
    81 posts Park Captain

Ok WL rewards drop Friday?
    I dont play WL and thought they dropped today

• xGeorgeSmithx
    5639 posts Big Money Move

Ok WL rewards drop Friday?
    I dont play WL and thought they dropped today

Thursday at 7pm GMT

New TOTS Friday at 6pm will be Seria A / Ligue 1 most likely!

If it's Seria A (Calcio A) most players will drop due to how good some of these cards are going to be and mostly most people have saved their coins for this one outside of the EPL TOTS!
  • truegunn3r
    8601 posts Has That Special Something
    EA have messed with their card weights. They realised that people are getting EPL TOTS players abit too frequently on the SBC's so they decided to lower the card weight on Bundesliga. Typical EA $$$$$
  • Fifabing
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    EA have messed with their card weights. They realised that people are getting EPL TOTS players abit too frequently on the SBC's so they decided to lower the card weight on Bundesliga. Typical EA $$$$$

Iagree with this. I got so many good EPL SBC players, and Bundesliga has been ****.