100 84+ TOTW Packs - Results!

PelzyWelzy
9184 posts League Winner
edited May 2017
A little bit crazy, but recently decided I'd like to change things up a bit and with that in mind decided to pump a shed load of coins (3.2m approx) in to the 84+ TOTW SBC. Game goes stale for me quite a lot and figured this is one way to keep it a little interesting.

I'm going to post in more detail next week, look at total cost vs value of players pulled (yes, I know they're untradeable, but speaking in hypotheticals here) and really just trying to gauge if this particular SBC is worth the risk to someone on a budget etc.

Had one 'costly' duplicate throughout the entire thing which was 88 Son (immediately went back in an SBC that one) but besides him the four other duplicates, which was a lesser number than I was expecting, were pretty inconsequential.

And though there's no Ronaldo, Neymar or a player of that ilk am quite pleased with some of the pulls. First owner IF Manolas isn't a bad card, 84 Vardy could be fun, 88 Filipe Luiz and 86 Carrasco make a good pair to hybrid. IF Walker is pretty costly, 88 Benteke and 87 Eriksen also, Balde Diao and Mertens... just smaller pulls like that with which you can shape pretty good teams around. Having three versions of Isco is a bit of a **** though :joy:

Anyway, the results are below.

Anyone see anything they like?

G3XBDdT.png

lHv5jsf.png

FOPmkiv.png

Comments

• Dawud
    15660 posts World Class
    Would be interesting to see the value of those cards
  • PelzyWelzy
    9184 posts League Winner
    Dawud wrote: »
    Would be interesting to see the value of those cards

Yeah am going to work all that out when I have a bit more free time this weekend :smile:

There are quite a few expensive cards in there, many 100k and above (Vardy's 170k for instance and he's still cheaper than that 88 Lukaku I believe).

What'd you reckon at first glance? Break even value wise?
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2017
    Just hope for a sbc requiring ifs so you can get rid atleast of the low rated dupes
  • PelzyWelzy
    9184 posts League Winner
    Overevil wrote: »
    How much coins? 3.5m spent? Just hope for a sbc requiring ifs so you can get rid atleast of the low rated dupes

Yeah about 3.2m mate, perhaps a touch more but was getting each squad done for 32-33k a pop :smile:

If there is some inform related TOTS SBC on the horizon I'll be laughing!