Speed spikes FUT Champions

TheHeroOfTime3D
41 posts Park Captain
Does anyone get lag spikes? like the games speed is so fast that you lose control of your players, which results in either giving up the ball, getting scored on or missing clear scoring opportunities.
This ONLY happens when I play FUT Champions.

Comments

• Retro_G
    30488 posts National Team Captain
    Don't use wifi.
  • Stonebridge
    1150 posts Professional
    if they are happeneing right after a pause lagg and speeds the game up insane for a duration of around 5 seconds or more then your opponent is more than likely screwing you over with a laggswitch
  • Retro_G
    if they are happeneing right after a pause lagg and speeds the game up insane for a duration of around 5 seconds or more then your opponent is more than likely screwing you over with a laggswitch

Impossible to lag switch on a dedicated server. :D
  • SCRPTZ
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have this every now and again, led to a few goals conceded.. No idea what the cause is
  • Retro_G
    SCRPTZ wrote: »
    I have this every now and again, led to a few goals conceded.. No idea what the cause is

It's because your internet is unstable.
  • TheHeroOfTime3D
    41 posts Park Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »

It cant be my Wifi connection, this only happens during FUT champions matches, this does not happen during season matches for example and it does not happen in other games.
  • SeanDCFC
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »

It cant be my Wifi connection, this only happens during FUT champions matches, this does not happen during season matches for example and it does not happen in other games.

It can and is your wifi, it doesn't happen in seasons because it doesn't work the same.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Wifi, i used to have the same problem.
  • Fifabing
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It probably is wifi. I play on wired connection 100% of the time, never have this issue, then, for the past week I have been playing on my xbox upstairs that's on wifi, and for the past week I have seen this.
  • RadioShaq
    15283 posts Moderator
    If you lag on dedicated severs you get the speed up lag. That's why you only get it in wl. If you get the start stop lag it's p2p in divisions and singles.