My 40-0 team/tactics/everything

Adamski
9995 posts Has That Special Something
Okay so this is what I started every game with, (had a mix of TOTS Valencia, 86 Coleman at RB) - had Walker for my last 20.
a102890a0160e75abf5470f3f772d3a7.jpg

tactics:
ad3213c05840b322908cb7bea7591177.png

Would start on defensive and play out most of/ the entire first half and see how the game was going. At HT I'd usually sub out Mkhi for Suarez.

I either stuck with the F9 and played Son LW, Suarez CF, or there's two formations I switched to.

4231 - so my team looked like this
2c3a1355eeb3de5cd788b04b0fe747e6.png

and 4312
700a005d2c57d46b4dfc8526c046c8c2.png

4231 was used for the stronger opponents I faced and to mainly see a game out. F9 was fantastic for me but sometimes I felt a bit safer with the 4231.

4312 was the go-to form if I was struggling to create chances and score, especially against the weaker players.

I did use 3412 once in ET when I was 2-1 down, (won 3-2) but I'm not huge on 3atb unless it's like a last throw at the dice.

Instructions:

F9
FBs - Stay Back
DM - Man Mark / Stay Back
LW/RW - Stay Forward / Cut Inside
CF - Get in Behind / Press BL

FBs - Stay Back
DMs - Stay Back / one on Man Mark the other on Cut Passing Lanes
CAM - Stay Forward
ST - Get in Behind / Press BL

I did have the LAM/RAM on Come back on Defence if I needed a bit more safety late on.

FBs - Stay Back
CAM - Stay Forward
STs - Get in Behind / Press BL

If you guys are interested in seeing some goals, I can save a few and upload them later tonight.

@ha032742 @Carswell @Muzza11 @Jmaineo

Comments

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    @IffyMoney dupe?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    I kid, great achievement! Well done.
  • ha032742
    43908 posts Moderator
    Cheers similar to mine but you're just a better player obviously :'(
  • Antparry92
    20630 posts Club Captain
    Cracking achievement but with a squad like that I'd expect you to do fairly well haha
  • Primal
    10331 posts Has That Special Something
    @Adamski well done mate. I average around 30-33 wins so will definitely be taking some tips. Thanks for sharing
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    Well done!
    It almost seems impossible to be able to do 40-0, what with all the random bs.
    Kudos for sharing tactics, team and instructions with every one on here.
  • Adamski
    Thanks guys :)

this is Son's record for me as well
    d040d364b2fa980ff5f1145d387fa395.png

had plenty of RQs on Sunday so those stats could be a lot better still
  • AlexSolm
    9596 posts League Winner
    Well done again bro
  • Andybelfast
    11013 posts Has That Special Something
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Well done again bro

• Adamski
    You too mate @AlexSolm b2b top 100s for you as well :kissing:
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Well done again bro

• Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Impressive stuff, actually started playing that 4231 aswell. It works better against stronger opponents as it's harder to read due the width. Go wide, run with space if not cut inside and your place have more space in the center compared to 41212 narrow.

You definitely need pace though so I notice you have Best, did you notice any difference? I am considering making a 41212 team with the wingers and then swap in-game as there arent many CAM's that are worthy of a winger spot (which it essentially is).

Great performance though
  • iBraNdzaa
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Really like this thread mate. Helpful for bad players like me haha. That team is sick as well.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone who has bronzes on the bench are just cheating exploits. Congrats on the achievement but if my 90 rated teams came up against you they'd play like dog sh*t and I'd possibly be getting banned due to the messages I sent you. So again congrats but your a fu**in exploiter like a load of others. All absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    Impressive stuff, actually started playing that 4231 aswell. It works better against stronger opponents as it's harder to read due the width. Go wide, run with space if not cut inside and your place have more space in the center compared to 41212 narrow.

You definitely need pace though so I notice you have Best, did you notice any difference? I am considering making a 41212 team with the wingers and then swap in-game as there arent many CAM's that are worthy of a winger spot (which it essentially is).

Great performance though

Best is best RCAM I've tried this year.
  • Buttonwalls
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guvnor wrote: »
    Anyone who has bronzes on the bench are just cheating exploits. Congrats on the achievement but if my 90 rated teams came up against you they'd play like dog sh*t and I'd possibly be getting banned due to the messages I sent you. So again congrats but your a fu**in exploiter like a load of others. All absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️

mad?
  • GL
    15754 posts World Class
    congrats on 40/40! nice to see another false 9 user!

1) the bench makes no difference to gameplay
    2) if you can only make 3 subs what's the point in going out to buy more players for the bench
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    That's a load of crap, my current team is 90 rated and I've battered everyone I've played with it.
  • Guvnor
    The truth
  • Smudge
    5237 posts Big Money Move
    Wow congratulations
  • Tsunami85
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Adamski
    Like a boss! B)
  • Blake
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Nice, I wanna see some goals!
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up

What you have on your bench makes 0 difference. You're an idiot.
  • Adamski
    :D always one isn't there
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite

Great performance though

What do you reckon, better to use the original formation including instructions but with 2 CAM's on 7 chem or switch formation in-game?
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Well done mate.
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner

Great performance though

What do you reckon, better to use the original formation including instructions but with 2 CAM's on 7 chem or switch formation in-game?

Switch form ig always haha.
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    Admaski u goat! Give me a gameman!
  • Adamski

Great performance though
    Thanks man.

So you'd be playing Best at CAM? He's amazing there, his finesse outside the box is probably AdP level and he has really good shot power. I only had him RAM so Pogba could win headers and hold the ball up for me in those tense games.
  • Guvnor
    Hang on so you say what you have on your bench makes no difference , so why do so many people bronze Bench?? The pros bronze bench . So to call me a moron is in itself moronic. You get 40-0 with a full bench I'll take my hat off to you until then your the same as all the other sweats.