The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Banned from webapp and companion app.

CaliforniaTitan
319 posts Sunday League Hero
For "abnormalities" in my trading. wth ea?!. spent ridiculous amounts of real life cash on this game and selling out my rare golds and totgs auba some how triggered their system and now I'm banned. I can only get on console limited times because of having a child and now I have an incomplete team because ive been saving all year for tots auba and ill most likely miss out on him because hes so rare and I won't be able to get him at his best price. this is bs :s

Comments

• Buffson
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    boycott UT mode is the only way to stop them
  • CaliforniaTitan
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Buffson wrote: »
    boycott UT mode is the only way to stop them

I didn't need to be banned from the webapp to know I'm not spending more then the cost of the game next year. I stopped playing UT for 3 years until coming back this year. I spent way too much back in fut 11 and 12. but those games were much more fun. This has me triggered. Ive put up with the gameplay all year.. and now this.

• Same thing here, CaliforniaTitan. Though I have not spent the cash you have, there's nothing remotely I could have done to earn an investigation: other than knowing which of my cards to sell and how to get a good deal on the transfer market. Basically, what most users on UT know how to do. My guess is that FIFA uses an algorithm to track trading patterns and profits and somehow legitimate users like us get flagged and put in the "temporary ban" bin. So, I would expect that once EA gets their investigators on it, the block will be removed.

When I sent an email to EA they said the minimum response time would take 72 hours. If this and my assumptions are correct, they are probably looking at a lot of accounts.
  • MichaelLeeds75
    638 posts Sunday League Hero
    Join the queue, I got banned on Friday. I'm rarely on the game.

I thought it was because I'm not funding their heavy pockets
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Loads of threads about this. Issue with Web app and companion only, EA should patch tomorrow
  • MichaelLeeds75
    I hope they do sort it,
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    I think they are culling app users because of too much traffic
  • Recoba10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    For "abnormalities" in my trading. wth ea?!. spent ridiculous amounts of real life cash on this game and selling out my rare golds and totgs auba some how triggered their system and now I'm banned. I can only get on console limited times because of having a child and now I have an incomplete team because ive been saving all year for tots auba and ill most likely miss out on him because hes so rare and I won't be able to get him at his best price. this is bs :s

Same story for me. That's a shame how they treat their customers.
  • My access was just restored. Hopefully, you're all back up too.
  • Buffson
    unlock today :#
  • MichaelLeeds75
    I have been frustrated all weekend, not being able to play the game and not able to look at the market on my phone.

I can't be on any special trade radar as I rarely trade.
  • MichaelLeeds75
    Yay I'm back on line, it says " we have finished our investigation" not sure how that includes me?
  • Buffson
    Yay I'm back on line, it says " we have finished our investigation" not sure how that includes me?

they should give us some Gold pack for appology

• Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Since i started playing, i have been buying and selling entre teams often and i haven't got the hammer Yet... AM i lucky or maybe there's something else going on on your accounts?
  • Tomatk
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Finish investigation or finish fixing the glitch? Where's my compensation??!
  • Recoba10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Buffson wrote: »
    unlock today :#

The same, unlock but no compensation.
  • Andyrusski
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lucky guys. Been locked since 19/05, and no progress. Only constant "please wait".
  • did someone get full game ban or unlock from this ban?
  • Buffson
    unlocked
  • MichaelLeeds75
    I was temporarily banned last Friday and my trade pile was stopped from trading, only on the web app.

Yesterday I got the message " we have finished our investigation"

THE END!

Thanks EA