The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Team for 1.3m

CPFC16
2107 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2017
I've completely hit a wall when it comes to building a team. I have 1.3m to splash and notable untradeables are SBC Suarez, TOTS Pulisic, TOTS Siggy, POTM Hazard, SBC Kurzawa, SBC Gio, IF Tolisso, SBC Laca and SIF Firminio.

I'm strongly considering getting Ronny and building around him but I dunno. Would be really interested to see if any of you lads could come up with something tasty for me. Don't have to use any of the untradeables and my favoured formations are 4312, 41212(2), 4321, 433(4), 433(5) and 4231(1&2).

Cheers lads!

Comments

• Esho
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited May 2017
    4-3-2-1
    LF- POTM Hazard
    ST- Son 90
    RF- Walcott MOTM
    CM- Kante (any damn kante)
    CM- Can 85
    CM- Pogba
    LB- Van Aanholt 81
    CB- Smalling
    CB- Eric Bailly
    RB-Kyle Walker (82 is within your budget)
    GK-Butland

Overall 950k, and it might work for you and if you want a La Liga team here is one as well.

4-3-2-1
    LF- Ronaldo 94
    ST SBC Suarez
    RF- Lionel Messi
    CM-Iniesta
    CM-Modric
    CM-Casemiro
    LB-Jordi Alba
    CB-Sergio Ramos
    CB-Varane
    RB-De Marcos
    GK- Keylor Navas

This team is 1.3million though, so it wipes out the whole budget.

• CPFC16
    Esho wrote: »
    4-3-2-1
    LF- POTM Hazard
    ST- Son 90
    RF- Walcott MOTM
    CM- Kante (any damn kante)
    CM- Can 85
    CM- Pogba
    LB- Van Aanholt 81
    CB- Smalling
    CB- Eric Bailly
    RB-Kyle Walker (82 is within your budget)
    GK-Butland

Overall 950k, and it might work for you and if you want a La Liga team here is one as well.

4-3-2-1
    LF- Ronaldo 94
    ST SBC Suarez
    RF- Lionel Messi
    CM-Iniesta
    CM-Modric
    CM-Casemiro
    LB-Jordi Alba
    CB-Sergio Ramos
    CB-Varane
    RB-De Marcos
    GK- Keylor Navas

This team is 1.3million though, so it wipes out the whole budget.

Both teams look good, cheers mate. Only thing with the first is I really wouldn't get on with that defence, so could maybe swap a few players around.

Is the second team all just normal cards no IF's or anything?

Thanks mate
  • ManyakFC
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    brehme, TOTs azpi, canna, TOTS walker, pogba , kante, sbc siggy, tots lallana POTM hazard , sif firmino, butland or whatever GK u can afford in goal 4-1-2-1-2(2) kante CDM, stay back while attacking on full backs, man mark on kante, get in behind press back line on strikers stay forward on lallana, thank me later. although i run SBC son and weah at striker but your budget doesnt stretch that far.. honestly its so imp to have a strong defense and midfield rather than attack cos anyone and everyone can score if given the chance and hazard and SIF firmino are lethal in pen area
  • CPFC16
    ManyakFC wrote: »
    brehme, TOTs azpi, canna, TOTS walker, pogba , kante, sbc siggy, tots lallana POTM hazard , sif firmino, butland or whatever GK u can afford in goal 4-1-2-1-2(2) kante CDM, stay back while attacking on full backs, man mark on kante, get in behind press back line on strikers stay forward on lallana, thank me later. although i run SBC son and weah at striker but your budget doesnt stretch that far.. honestly its so imp to have a strong defense and midfield rather than attack cos anyone and everyone can score if given the chance and hazard and SIF firmino are lethal in pen area

Looks good. I never really look to the defence to spend my money. Would Azpi and Canna not be too small? Cheers mate
  • CPFC16
    Bumpy bumpy
  • Lokoplovdiv
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    ronny.png
  • CPFC16
    ronny.png

That looks excellent. Viera doesn't looks a bit attacking for CM though, any experience with him there? @Lokoplovdiv
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    just buy ronaldo
  • CPFC16
    Napoli9 wrote: »
    just buy ronaldo

You got him mate? @Napoli9
    Any idea on a good price for him? Haven't really been keeping an eye on his price.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    ^^ hes at 650k.. fill up team with other IF and maybe a tots or two
  • ManyakFC
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    ManyakFC wrote: »

Looks good. I never really look to the defence to spend my money. Would Azpi and Canna not be too small? Cheers mate

well cannavaro might aswell be 7ft mate, he outjumps everyone and i mean EVERYONE and azpi wins all his headers, they are soooo agile that they cover amazingly no one really crosses this year but when they do those CBs deal with it superbly, honestly ive conceded maybe 2 headers in 100 games not an exageration. Canna is a flying salmon lol so strong too and azpi is so classy and can finish from the edge of the box ive scored like 8 goals in 80 games just from corners that land to him .