Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

EA should change up the Daily Knockout Tournaments

maTTeOs_mAZzA
3259 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2017
I just played the most arrogant ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ever in the final who had purple Kante, Ronaldo (no idea which version as he subbed him on), red Pogba and 90 IF Son. It was the most irritating experience on FIFA I've ever had. The ball stuck to his player's feet every time I put a foot in to nab the ball, and he was spamming skill moves around my clueless defenders.

EA should make it fairer for the people who don't splash thousands on the game mode by making the TOTS bonus reward card part of the Weekend League prize instead of the Daily Knockout prize, and those who have already qualified for the WL unable to play the Daily Knockouts.

With the blue TOTS bonus cards as part of the Daily Knockouts there will constantly be people with ridiculous teams sweating it out and rendering it almost impossible to qualify with a half decent team.

Comments

• ha032742
    36299 posts Moderator
    Play later tomorrow once the try hards have won or towards the end of the week once they've got their dupe Pulisic :#
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Play later tomorrow once the try hards have won or towards the end of the week once they've got their dupe Pulisic :#

I definately will, but I've not got much hope anymore after the game I just had. :D

I'm willing to bet that there are more of these ❤️❤️❤️❤️ leaving it late too.
  • bigpokey24
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    I just played the most arrogant **** ever in the final who had purple Kante, Ronaldo (no idea which version as he subbed him on), red Pogba and 90 IF Son. It was the most irritating experience on FIFA I've ever had. The ball stuck to his player's feet every time I put a foot in to nab the ball, and he was spamming skill moves around my clueless defenders.

EA should make it fairer for the people who don't splash thousands on the game mode by making the TOTS bonus reward card part of the Weekend League prize instead of the Daily Knockout prize, and those who have already qualified for the WL unable to play the Daily Knockouts.

With the blue TOTS bonus cards as part of the Daily Knockouts there will constantly be people with ridiculous teams sweating it out and rendering it almost impossible to qualify with a half decent team.

Here is your problem.... don't over work your mental state when playing... the ball glued to his feet can be nullified... using the tackle button will always allow the ball to go to an opposition.. so when you want to tackle use LT , your player will win the ball back and you won't have to settle nicely for your opponent

You can beat anyone regardless of the team they have.. there are many people with all sorts of color cards, and they have zero clue on what to do...

find a formation that you are comfortable with... get a camera setting that you can see the pitch and control the game..learn to use the wings and crab walk...
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    I just played the most arrogant **** ever in the final who had purple Kante, Ronaldo (no idea which version as he subbed him on), red Pogba and 90 IF Son. It was the most irritating experience on FIFA I've ever had. The ball stuck to his player's feet every time I put a foot in to nab the ball, and he was spamming skill moves around my clueless defenders.

Here is your problem.... don't over work your mental state when playing... the ball glued to his feet can be nullified... using the tackle button will always allow the ball to go to an opposition.. so when you want to tackle use LT , your player will win the ball back and you won't have to settle nicely for your opponent

You can beat anyone regardless of the team they have.. there are many people with all sorts of color cards, and they have zero clue on what to do...

find a formation that you are comfortable with... get a camera setting that you can see the pitch and control the game..learn to use the wings and crab walk...

Easier said than done pal. I've tried several methods and play styles.

In my experience the higher rated the player the more chance they have of retaining possession in 50/50 situations.
  • Batman442
    4346 posts National Call-Up
    You just got beat by a better player with a good team, get over it. If every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ player qualified for weekend league it would be like playing seasons on a low level with the odd good game, if you can't qualify in all the attempts you get you ain't good enough. Fut champions weekend league is for the best/good players not crap players. It is called FIFA ultimate team so the aim is to build your own ULTIMATE TEAM
  • Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    What are the requirements for the Pulisic tourney?
  • Batman442
    4346 posts National Call-Up
    What are the requirements for the Pulisic tourney?

No requirements today and tomorrow, wed and Thursday 8 gold only in starting 11 and subs
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    you have 20 attempt, avoid to play today...

u cant ask to EA somehow denied someone to get these special cards, dosent matter the squad the player got .
  • Markusnasty
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    Bro they already help people who are crap at the game
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA

I'm not exactly crap though. My record is 117-2-42. All online.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bored of people exaggerating how much others spend.

If you think you need to spend anywhere near a a grand to have a great team, you're an idiot.

I get messages all the time accusing me of spending my life savings etc, you all just sound broke and bitter. Not my fault that something seems a fortune to you but I don't bat an eyelid.

You can do well in weekend league with a basic team. Hit even just gold 3 every week for a few months and you can easily put together a brilliant team. That, along with some fifa points, decent trading and sbc anticipation and you can easily get a couple of million together in a fairly short time span, especially if you get half lucky with packs.

You're just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at the game, move on. If you want spend money but can't, it's not someone else's problem.

If someone can put loads of money in, it's none of your business. It's like getting angry everytime someone with a nice car drives past. Sure, they could get the bus or a banged up Punto but they can afford better, get over it.

No, we don't have to use parent's credit cards, no we don't have to use savings, no we don't sacrifice food for fifa. We just have decent disposable income and can spend it on something we enjoy. Sorry you can't.

Yes I know I'm ranting but it's really pathetic.
  • Markusnasty
    730 posts Semi-Pro

You should be able to win then...the teams make barely any difference hence why regular smalling is faster than my tots Sanchez!
  • Lackosweat
    6465 posts Big Money Move

In Div 4-5 ?
    Your record is not crap but not that impressive to brag about.
    Tbh, you were beaten by a better player with a better team. Just accept it and move on.

• Mutu10gol
    2773 posts Fans' Favourite

to little practice mate :smile: under 200 games at this point....
  • Mambo889
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Who actually uses all their 20 attempts? You'd literally have to sit there playing 24/7 to use them all.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    If you win an average of 1 game each time (1 first round loss, one quarter and one semifinal for example)it's still only 40 games in 4 days.

Some crazy people even complete 40 in 3 days and it's hardly 24/7
  • Drew
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Bored of people exaggerating how much others spend.

If you think you need to spend anywhere near a a grand to have a great team, you're an idiot.

I get messages all the time accusing me of spending my life savings etc, you all just sound broke and bitter. Not my fault that something seems a fortune to you but I don't bat an eyelid.

You can do well in weekend league with a basic team. Hit even just gold 3 every week for a few months and you can easily put together a brilliant team. That, along with some fifa points, decent trading and sbc anticipation and you can easily get a couple of million together in a fairly short time span, especially if you get half lucky with packs.

You're just **** at the game, move on. If you want spend money but can't, it's not someone else's problem.

If someone can put loads of money in, it's none of your business. It's like getting angry everytime someone with a nice car drives past. Sure, they could get the bus or a banged up Punto but they can afford better, get over it.

No, we don't have to use parent's credit cards, no we don't have to use savings, no we don't sacrifice food for fifa. We just have decent disposable income and can spend it on something we enjoy. Sorry you can't.

Yes I know I'm ranting but it's really pathetic.

Difficult to argue this.

Totally agree, well said.