Jack Butland - Champions Weekend

Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just finished my 40 games.. I managed to get 20 wins which isn't great but it's better than nothing I guess.

29 of the teams I came up against had Jack Butland, the guy is insane. I actually despise his card now. Seeing him makes me cringe hahaha.

Why is he SO OP!? He seems miles better than Manuel Neuer!

Comments

• Izzy2K17
    11948 posts Has That Special Something
    Meh, you figure out his weaknesses after facing him so much which are low shots and headers
  • Grousey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Meh, you figure out his weaknesses after facing him so much which are low shots and headers

This. He's hopeless with low shots, I don't mind facing him.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    against Butland / Begovic you have 2 options to not get frustrated.

before 20min make sure you finish to score, if they make a "difficult save" before this time, their Moral goes to the sky and then all we know what happens.

If you not sure the ball goes in the back of the net, avoid to take shots before 20min. GL

• exzoo
    32104 posts National Team Captain
    Vinnie wrote: »

before 20min make sure you finish to score, if they make a "difficult save" before this time, their Moral goes to the sky and then all we know what happens.

If you not sure the ball goes in the back of the net, avoid to take shots before 20min. GL

❤️❤️❤️❤️ :joy:
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    exzoo wrote: »

no its not. For who struggling with Butland, begovic, perin unbelievable performance try to do what I said.

actually this works for any GK in the game, the thing with butland is because we actually have no clue how much his moral goes up.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero

no its not. For who struggling with Butland, begovic, perin unbelievable performance try to do what I said.

actually this works for any GK in the game, the thing with butland is because we actually have no clue how much his moral goes up.

Wait, what :lol:?? Where is this mechanic explained, do you have a link?

How do you explain a keeper having a good first half, making loads of saves early on, but then I go and bang 4 past him in the second half? Or 3 in extra time etc.

How is this so called mechanic measured? Have you just read someone else state it and started repeating it as fact.

Scripting, momentum, moral :lol: honestly, what next? Invisible Fairies in the game, which swoop in and help the team ea have chosen to win?
  • Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

I'll try and do this, he drives me crazy at the moment. Just won a guy with Butland 3-2 and I was so proud as it was a 120th minute goal haha!