Its only taken like 7 months

D i n k xD
3282 posts National Call-Up
But I think i've finally found a team containing no wingers that I actually adore. I have ALWAYS struggled without wingers until playing with my current team.

bddfcc0d45b2776c5caa5a2e7624b3e1.png

Comments

• ManyakFC
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    D i n k xD wrote: »
    But I think i've finally found a team containing no wingers that I actually adore. I have ALWAYS struggled without wingers until playing with my current team.

yeah son can make anyone adore any team xD
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Oh just wait. I thought the same and then had to go back to Wingers :D once the team goes to ❤️❤️❤️❤️, you'll second guess why you don't have wingers haha it sucks :(
  • D i n k xD
    ManyakFC wrote: »

If he was Blue he'd be double his price, he's actually insane. Shot power and accuracy is unreal.
  • D i n k xD
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    Oh just wait. I thought the same and then had to go back to Wingers :D once the team goes to ****, you'll second guess why you don't have wingers haha it sucks :(

Loving Eriksen, Ander and Gylfi and as they're all Untradeable I pray it doesn't go ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up lol
  • ManyakFC
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite

If he was Blue he'd be double his price, he's actually insane. Shot power and accuracy is unreal.

yep, thank god he isnt, i have his POTM 89 its just ridiculous tbh probably better than all of those TOTS bar maybe hazard and ibra
  • IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    Put Gylfi with Shadow at RCM and Eriksen at CAM...Thank me later.
  • LeonidasJB
    16254 posts World Class
    Son..... :sleeping::sleeping:

After the last 2 WL, I have grown to hate Son so much, I can't even bring myself to use my untradeable MOTM Son.
  • D i n k xD
    Put Gylfi with Shadow at RCM and Eriksen at CAM...Thank me later.

Gylfi is too good to drop back.
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Son..... :sleeping::sleeping:

After the last 2 WL, I have grown to hate Son so much, I can't even bring myself to use my untradeable MOTM Son.

I used Crespo and he was meh, had 350k to spend and was advised that he was brilliant, which he is. I haven't used a any Son this year bar the 84 POTM, so was more than happy to try out one so much higher rated. Do see a lot of Sons in WL though I agree.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Son & Sig. The curse of the WL.
  • D i n k xD
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I only played WL because I qualified by winning Gylfi. I retired from it about 4 months ago. I'll be honest, quality of opponent this week was poor.
  • D i n k xD
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I only played WL because I qualified by winning Gylfi. I retired from it about 4 months ago. I'll be honest, quality of opponent this week was poor. But Gylfi and Son were common.
  • matriquetra
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nah it's clearly obvious pva holding this team together, nice team dinkd :smile:
    Just discovered this form myself and ruining people too with it, ill post mine in a min once I've worked out how to post from mob :blush:
  • Arron xox
    3540 posts National Call-Up
    Il hold my hand up I have gylfi and son lol
  • matriquetra
    edited May 2017
    Nah it's clearly obvious pva holding this team together, nice team dinkd :smile:
    Just discovered this form myself and ruining people too with it, ill post mine in a min once I've worked out how to post from mob :blush:

HAdZyFt?r

Edit: Cant work out what's wrong with the link :lol:
  • Ulook92
    19446 posts World Class
    How is Schmeichel?
  • D i n k xD
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    How is Schmeichel?

Very good. Made a few match winning saves, and I like his distribution. My only criticism, andthis could be an EA thing not a Kasper thing, I lost 2 pen shootouts in WL, both I dived the right way but he kept his hands by his chest to save when ball went in literally just above his head. Easy save if he put his arms up but nothing I could do.
  • FloydRoad
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Great minds think and find a formation that works alike.

7804339f55a0ef0d0fb25702374080ce.png

• D i n k xD
    FloydRoad wrote: »

Now there's a man I love seeing, Jack Butland.......not! :D
  • Sandz
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special

lol i agree
  • BrentfordFC
    13418 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2017

HAdZyFt?r.png

Edit: Cant work out what's wrong with the link :lol:

Erm. Nah mert
  • BrentfordFC
    edited May 2017
    IMG_2623.jpg
  • BrentfordFC
    IMG_2623.jpg

@matriquetra that effort to get it sorted :lol:
  • FloydRoad

Now there's a man I love seeing, Jack Butland.......not! :D

Untradeable mert!
  • matriquetra
    IMG_2623.jpg

@matriquetra that effort to get it sorted :lol:

Thanks fella :lol: gonna need to start playing some of you horrible lot. Some nice teams in here
  • Cadey 5
    12142 posts Has That Special Something
    How is big sol?
  • Orison
    54957 posts National Treasure

That's a nope of a team amirite @krakos000
  • LeonidasJB
    16254 posts World Class

That team is grim.
    So generic.
    :sleeping::sleeping:
    Feel like I am looking at every other team I play against in WL. Never an enjoyable match either.
  • D i n k xD
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    How is big sol?

Outstanding. Never out of position, strong, quick, great in the air and slide tackles for days (of course)
  • FloydRoad
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

That team is grim.
    So generic.
    :sleeping::sleeping:
    Feel like I am looking at every other team I play against in WL. Never an enjoyable match either.

I don't tend to express my individuality via a computer game. I'm a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ player so I use players that can make up for my inability.

But thanks for the comment fella, glad I could touch you enough to comment. ;)
  • matriquetra
    edited May 2017

But thanks for the comment fella, glad I could touch you enough to comment. ;)

Seems like an appropriate thing for an addick to say on a forum full of small boys :trollface: