Left back bundesliga choice

James123_afc
410 posts Sunday League Hero
Kolasanic or plattenhardt cant decide, not too fussed that kolasanic will be off chemistry.

Comments

  • Mick_13
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2017
    I've only tried plattenhard and I can say he is amazing.
    Otherwise, If chemistry is not a problem to you, i would buy kolasinac due to their price difference
  • James123_afc
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mick_13 wrote: »
    I've only tried plattenhard and I can say he is amazing.
    Otherwise, If chemistry is not a problem to you, i would buy kolasinac due to their price difference

    Difficult choice as both looj quality, 7 chem never does any harm anywqy
  • Cmarinho182
    587 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alaba
  • James123_afc
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alaba

    Want either the two tots cards, alaba is qualuty but fancy a change.
  • Thedudeabides
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    7 Chem Guerriero with shadow
  • Whoman
    4039 posts National Call-Up
    Plattenhardt looks considerably better on offense, Kolasinac only a little better on defense... (if even that, considering he has a lot lower Agility/Balance and most of his higher DEF rating can be attributed to heading accuracy ... )
  • Liam W
    2377 posts Fans' Favourite
    Think I stick with Hector IF.
  • James123_afc
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whoman wrote: »
    Plattenhardt looks considerably better on offense, Kolasinac only a little better on defense... (if even that, considering he has a lot lower Agility/Balance and most of his higher DEF rating can be attributed to heading accuracy ... )

    Youd go with plattenhardt then
  • Gondiatus
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Am using TOTS guerreiro since i packed him, hes pretty good and has really good freekicks and longshots, would be amazing as a LM in a 3 at the back or as a lwb in a 5 at the back.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    43259 posts International Superstar
    kolasinac
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    plattenhardt

    He has stats like 99 crossing and 99 curve

    So if you have a target man - he can supply the ammo
  • James123_afc
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gondiatus wrote: »
    Am using TOTS guerreiro since i packed him, hes pretty good and has really good freekicks and longshots, would be amazing as a LM in a 3 at the back or as a lwb in a 5 at the back.

    Sounds good that buddy, i was gonna pick him up as my left winger and get one of the two at lb
  • James123_afc
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    RWU wrote: »
    plattenhardt

    He has stats like 99 crossing and 99 curve

    So if you have a target man - he can supply the ammo

    Yeah may go with him then.
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    I have used plattenhardt for all my weekend league games, about to hit elite. He has been really solid, he plays just like Kyle walker, even has same haircut :D

    Stick a shadow on him hes beast
  • James123_afc
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rinoa wrote: »
    I have used plattenhardt for all my weekend league games, about to hit elite. He has been really solid, he plays just like Kyle walker, even has same haircut :D

    Stick a shadow on him hes beast

    Sounds like a plan, thanks mate.
  • James123_afc
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rinoa wrote: »
    I have used plattenhardt for all my weekend league games, about to hit elite. He has been really solid, he plays just like Kyle walker, even has same haircut :D

    Stick a shadow on him hes beast

    Sounds like a plan mate thanks
  • Angy
    2585 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rinoa wrote: »
    I have used plattenhardt for all my weekend league games, about to hit elite. He has been really solid, he plays just like Kyle walker, even has same haircut :D

    Stick a shadow on him hes beast

    Dunno why but he felt pretty slow to me ingame.
Sign In or Register to comment.