Legend striker not Crespo

D i n k xD
3282 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2017
Looking for someone as a partner for Ibra, that is similar to Crespo. So I mean quick and strongish. I just can't get on with Crespo, he's so woeful in front of goal. Assists aplenty but goals lacking. Budget is 330k.

Can be legend or Prem actually.

Comments

• MaddMike3711
    12604 posts Has That Special Something
    If you could bump up your budget a bit, TOTS Costa is like a better version of Crespo, minus the 4* skills. ;)
  • Glass0nion
    4097 posts National Call-Up
    Kluivert
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Just get 89/90 Son
  • D i n k xD
    I'll be honest I was leaning towards Kluivert already. Costa is almost 100k more than I can afford. Son is a very good option. Cheers lads.
  • Boysie91
    11295 posts Has That Special Something
    Crespo woeful in front of goal :o he is amazing at finishing just his heading and strength let's him down
  • Georginho38
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolutely loved L.Hernandez. Wouldnt recommend Kluivert, felt really slow and was pushed off the ball very easily.
  • Boysie91
    11295 posts Has That Special Something
    Brian laudrup is a cheap legend beast btw
  • D i n k xD
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Crespo woeful in front of goal :o he is amazing at finishing just his heading and strength let's him down

I was shocked myself. Gylfi is a far better finisher. Some players just don't work for people sometimes. And Crespo for me is one.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    Kluivert

• AIeks
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    Weah, MvB and Larsson are the 3 best legend strikers imo. Wouldn't use MvB with Ibra though, so go with Larsson.
  • Henstock
    2753 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just get 89/90 Son

• D i n k xD
    MaTaDoRz wrote: »
    Weah, MvB and Larsson are the 3 best legend strikers imo. Wouldn't use MvB with Ibra though, so go with Larsson.

The hair could be a factor here, tempted. :D
  • AIeks
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    D i n k xD wrote: »
    MaTaDoRz wrote: »

The hair could be a factor here, tempted. :D

+1
  • JR
    8185 posts League Winner
    Kluivert was the same as how you've just described Crespo for me
  • Chapman104
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Has to be kluivert for me too. Scores with either foot in the area. Dangerous at long range and strong in the air. His passing is decent too
  • TNeves95
    1217 posts Professional
    Put Butragueno with Ibra, forget about strenght and be happy with his amazing finishing and pace