Bundesliga prices

Rinkdog
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Top Bundesliga prices are going thru the roof. How long till they drop again?

Comments

• Leoon
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Never
  • Rinkdog
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That was helpful.
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2017
    All tots players will go down in price once we get tots packs as our WL rewards (starts next week).
  • leon1309
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    BBVA or SerieA will drop the prices once again IMO...
  • Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2017
    mMounirm wrote: »
    All tots players will go down in price once we get tots packs as our WL rewards (starts next week).

I think it's the opposite, once we get WL rewards, people will use the money they get to buy TOTS players. That would increase the demand. Very few people will pack TOTS players from their WL rewards
  • mMounirm
    edited May 2017
    Java wrote: »

I think it's the opposite, once we get WL rewards, people will use the money they get to buy TOTS players. That would increase the demand. Very few people will pack TOTS players from their WL rewards

starting next week instead of totw packs for elite and top 100 we will have tots packs.

a lot of people will pack tots cards. they will go down just like totw cards usually go down after WL rewards are released.
  • Java
    873 posts Semi-Pro

starting next week instead of totw packs for elite and top 100 we will have tots packs.

a lot of people will pack tots cards. they will go down just like totw cards usually go down after WL rewards are released.

That won't really affect Bundesliga or BPL prices though
  • mMounirm

I'm pretty sure you can pack any tots, not just ones in packs.
  • PerfectionAJ
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special

It's just whatever tots is in packs that week judging from the description
  • mMounirm

It's just whatever tots is in packs that week judging from the description

oh wait I forgot.

for monthlies it's like before. so 44 tots players for top 100 for example.

but for weeklies it's like 4 tots cards instead of 11 totw players or something like that.

so yeah it makes sense for it to be for tots players that are in packs.

hope la liga and serie A tots players are cheap enough for PL tots player owners to sell and buy the new cards.