The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

PACKS TILL YOU GOT your first TOTS Bundesliga PLAYER [Bundesliga UPGRADE PACKS]

CFCsjmishra
8946 posts League Winner
edited May 2017
So last week, I did a poll about the worth of EPL Upgrade Packs and if one should do it not. The results can be found here:

For this week,

Remember, this only includes 'Bundesliga Premium Gold player Upgrade packs(The one that requires you to submit 11 rare players) And you have to vote for the pack number at which you packed your first TOTS player

Packed- Yes
Not Packed- No

Examples:

1. If you packed a TOTS Bundesliga player in your 7th pack then vote for option 2
2. If you did not pack a TOTS Bundesliga player in your, say, 15 packs, vote for option 9.

Mention the pack number in the comments too. Also if you have packed multiple card, mention it down below.

PACKS TILL YOU GOT your first TOTS Bundesliga PLAYER [Bundesliga UPGRADE PACKS] 68 votes

Yes. 1-5 Packs.
33%
MarleighJayyThunderJaymizzoBoysie91JaxiteCFCsjmishrapekkaa88MattheosMonkeyBoyWWEFAN24_TRIPLEHAdeFaik82MarshSimmoEFCRetro_GColeWorldDenzFutking33ET95ABettle9 23 votes
Yes. 6-10 Packs.
8%
the_big_blowfishTue69GondiatusJaysinBristol_city90PrettyVicious86 6 votes
Yes. 11-15 Packs.
2%
TheJoedanimalentermysilence 2 votes
Yes. 16-20 Packs.
2%
PerfectionAJnightcrawler 2 votes
Yes. 21-25 Packs.
1%
C.A.FIFA 1 vote
Yes. 26-30 Packs.
0%
Yes. 30+ Packs.
0%
No. 1-10 Packs.
29%
DawudRonaldoLSLiam WjbunnerzxGeorgeSmithxAndreasEspensenDinoATLPezza1984NandofigFootyFootyFootballPronoobE_clipZeheefmondoRelycRoosGiannisunderlandSadioManGoalGiantkfkf 20 votes
No. 11-20 Packs.
7%
Jimmyfifa11KloralLuke1454BiigDeeSoumya 5 votes
No. 21+ Packs.
13%
GuininhoMr. SoperDribblyBevanTjahrBlack_ToutieTonywattzeefuikThisVergaRASaheb2512 9 votes

Comments

• WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    1st pack -> Grifo
  • JayyThunder
    4737 posts Big Money Move
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    3rd pack - Platt
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    edited May 2017
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    During EPL, 35% of the people had managed to pack a TOTS/Walkout card. It's looking a lot better this time around.
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Won't open any.. not interested by the league

Will put 3-400k for Serie A and Liga
  • Retro_G
    31987 posts National Team Captain
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    Players are awful though, apart from one/two that could be worked into a PL team. How much would it cost to do five now, with how inflated rare players are in the transfer market?
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    edited May 2017
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Players are awful though, apart from one/two that could be worked into a PL team. How much would it cost to do five now, with how inflated rare players are in the transfer market?

25-28k, I guess.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    Ended up getting 3 TOTS players in about 15 packs. Orban was from my first pack. Took a further 7 to get Sule and my last good one ended with Robben.

Now 10 further in and not much else. Not complaining though. Thankful I got those 3.
  • Marleigh
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    2nd pack of 3 got Kruse. Don't intend doing more, got none from the EPL packs last week and did around 20

• ColeWorld
    11315 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    2nd pische
  • DinoATL
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2017
    No. 1-10 Packs.
    I have opened 4 packs so far and nothing, best pull was Gotze. Not bad I suppose. I did about 15 EPL one, 13 of them were the player premium ones. Got no walkout and best pull was Rooney. After that highest rated pull was a 82. I had poor luck in the EPL one. Plan on doing a couple in each league, see what I can get.
  • Gondiatus
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes. 6-10 Packs.
    6th Werner
  • Smallingator
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    Over 100 EPL packs nothing. 1st bundesliga pack I get modeste. So annoying the way it works.
  • fighter__noir
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No TOTS but Boateng, Alaba and IF Osako from about 15 packs so far
  • Mattheos
    1445 posts Professional
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    Got Plattenhardt from my 2nd pack, was stoked.
  • Bobo093
    686 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not interested in the Bundes TOTS, so not opening any packs.
  • MonkeyBoy
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    1st pack - Lewandoski! Buzzing, now to fit him into a team.
  • Retro_G
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    I got this player on my second try, rare players are really expensive now. He looks good, but can't hybrid into my PL team. :*

20170527_150312.jpg
  • Nandofig
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No. 1-10 Packs.
    Only opened 1 with the extra epl players I had. Not interested in this tots.
  • Tue69
    1174 posts Professional
    Yes. 6-10 Packs.
    4 TOTS so far in pack 6, 9, 13 and 15. Opened 35 in total
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    Yes. 11-15 Packs.
    This is just my estimate, as I didn't count, but I got absolutely nothing up until my last pack, where I got TOTS Robben. These are some pretty good packs. Just built a team for him, I can't wait to see what he can do.
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    1st pack - Piscxzczxczxczxczek
  • Liam W
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    No. 1-10 Packs.
    What on Earth am I doing wrong? :cry: I opened 85 packs of at least Premium Gold Jumbo on launch night, no TotS and only one walkout (was 90 Son though, who I sold for 250K). I put all the bronzes I had into silvers and all silvers into gold via upgrade SBCs, then all NR gold in the 2 rare gold SBC. All those into premium Bundesliga SBC. Did it at least 15 times, and best I got was Douglas Costa. I have spent pretty much the entire of FIFA 17 preparing for Bunesliga TotS and got nothing to show for it except the coins I haven't put into SBCs.

I wasn't expecting Lewandowski or anything like that, but I see all these people do a few SBCs and get decent players so I thought I'll have a go myself. I could have sold all the NR golds I had for probably 300K and instead I have ended up with nothing to show for it. I could probably squeeze a couple more SBCs from the scraps I have left, but I just don't see the point.
  • Retro_G
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    Liam W wrote: »
    What on Earth am I doing wrong? :cry: I opened 85 packs of at least Premium Gold Jumbo on launch night, no TotS and only one walkout (was 90 Son though, who I sold for 250K). I put all the bronzes I had into silvers and all silvers into gold via upgrade SBCs, then all NR gold in the 2 rare gold SBC. All those into premium Bundesliga SBC. Did it at least 15 times, and best I got was Douglas Costa. I have spent pretty much the entire of FIFA 17 preparing for Bunesliga TotS and got nothing to show for it except the coins I haven't put into SBCs.

I wasn't expecting Lewandowski or anything like that, but I see all these people do a few SBCs and get decent players so I thought I'll have a go myself. I could have sold all the NR golds I had for probably 300K and instead I have ended up with nothing to show for it. I could probably squeeze a couple more SBCs from the scraps I have left, but I just don't see the point.

Probably has something to do with your trolling avatar. :D
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    Fabian twice :s
  • Retro_G
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    Jaxite wrote: »
    Fabian twice :s

Good super sub with them 4* skills, weak foot.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    Bump.
  • Futking33
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes. 1-5 Packs.
    Opened 15 got fabian, baumann, guerrero, sule 2x, plattenhard, robben
  • Liam W
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    No. 1-10 Packs.
    I've done 25 or so now. Got Forsberg around no 17-18 but nothing else.
  • Gromit
    4100 posts National Call-Up
    Did 1 premium upgrade pulled Fabian. Decided my chances of pulling another were slim so quit while I was ahead.