Alexis Sanchez TOTS

cem1998
58 posts Park Captain
Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up Alexis Sanchez. Do you think there will be more of him released in packs, or will his price range just continue to rise?

Comments

• Simmo
    3515 posts National Call-Up
    100k packs this weekend, can't see him being extinct then.
  • madmel
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    at the price he's at even with infinite 100k packs he may be extinct but i really wish tou're right and he won't be extinct so i can get one but I don't think so
  • cem1998
    58 posts Park Captain
    I tried for a looong time yesterday, to snipe him of the market for 880k, but others were too quick. Now his psn price range is 780 - 1,584k. He's still extinct though. I guess theres barely any of him
  • BCBeneli
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    cem1998 wrote: »
    I tried for a looong time yesterday, to snipe him of the market for 880k, but others were too quick. Now his psn price range is 780 - 1,584k. He's still extinct though. I guess theres barely any of him

Same here. I posted a thread about some guy that picked him up for 651k... And I just missed him.... Sigh...
  • chaser2k15
    13492 posts Has That Special Something
    They changed his price range on xbox twice yesterday. He will never be extinct with his new one.
  • cem1998
    58 posts Park Captain
    BCBeneli wrote: »
    cem1998 wrote: »

Same here. I posted a thread about some guy that picked him up for 651k... And I just missed him.... Sigh...

Haha I think I saw the same one while I was trying to snipe him. The person who bought him got quite lucky.