What do we think will happen to 89 Vidal price?

Otis
3404 posts National Call-Up
Basically do we think Vidal will make TOTS? If he doesn't then I'll assume his price will hold steady.
Going off what I've heard on the forums he's not on course for one but seen as there was a vote for the starting 11 could he sneak in?

Comments

• Edu
    6498 posts Big Money Move
    His Tots will be the 89 vidal price and the 89 vidal price will go down 100k
  • Sercs
    18574 posts World Class
    Edu wrote: »

That is 100% incorrect
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2017

Nope that card will be more than double and close to triple the 89s price to start.
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Nope that card will be more than double and close to triple the 89s price to start.

• Otis
    edited May 2017

I can't decide whether to risk selling the 89 and his price spiking if he doesn't make it or just to sell him to buy Kante
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    Otis wrote: »

I can't decide whether to risk selling the 89 and his p

Either sell now or when the undercutting begins.
  • Agent VZ

I can't decide whether to risk selling the 89 and his price spiking if he doesn't make it or just to sell him to buy Kante

People who think they're gonna get a tots Vidal for 250k are smoking some good sheeeet. :joy:
  • Sercs
    18574 posts World Class

Denisianes wrote: »

I'd disagree with selling now.

What you should do is... hold him. Let the 94 or whatever be released, then once people realise how expensive the 94 is, they will start buying the TOTKS Vidal. I'd have thought we can expect the TOTKS Vidal to go 300k-350k.. conservatively
  • Otis

People who think they're gonna get a tots Vidal for 250k are smoking some good sheeeet. :joy:

Haha he'll be stupidly expensive but I really hope he doesn't get in just so I have mote options on what to do
  • Otis
    Sercs wrote: »

What you should do is... hold him. Let the 94 or whatever be released, then once people realise how expensive the 94 is, they will start buying the TOTKS Vidal. I'd have thought we can expect the TOTKS Vidal to go 300k-350k.. conservatively

Thats what I wanted to hear/hope happens. I shouldn't really care about the coins but I need some funds to upgrade Keita.
  • Sercs
    18574 posts World Class

Thats what I wanted to hear/hope happens. I shouldn't really care about the coins but I need some funds to upgrade Keita.

Yeah man, keep him and hold it out. You'll be fine and should make profit.

If it helps, I am also using the same Vidal and planning on doing the same thing.
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner

Stop ruining my panic instigation efforts... People have to panic once he is in the TOTS. I need them phat profits.
  • Sercs
    18574 posts World Class

Stop ruining my panic instigation efforts... People have to panic once he is in the TOTS. I need them phat profits.

:joy:

Well if it helps.. buy a Vidal and make some phat profitzzzzzz
  • Sercs
    18574 posts World Class
    and we are on tha dolla
  • Otis

Yeah man, keep him and hold it out. You'll be fine and should make profit.

If it helps, I am also using the same Vidal and planning on doing the same thing.

Hopefully it works out if not then I'll just end up keeping him.
  • Sercs
    18574 posts World Class
    And my Vidal has left the building at 349k, cheers B)
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just sold the 89 for 380 :p
  • Otis
    I got 360 for mine
  • Edu
    6498 posts Big Money Move
    seriously people panic buying him.
  • Agent VZ
    Was always gonna be profit even if he made it.. Good sales boys!
  • Sercs
    18574 posts World Class

The market is so tragically predictable this year at times :joy:
  • Otis

The market is so tragically predictable this year at times :joy:

It's perfect now I can get TOTS Kante and TOTS Keita
  • xHerdie
    3981 posts National Call-Up
    Mine currently has a 350k bid... let's see what he goes for

Almost sold last night too but was hoping for this.