Anyone else building pro league team?

keyroy
1616 posts Play-Off Hero
edited May 2017
Decided to build a pro league (with seria a defence) team as they looked fun. Only played a couple of games so far but seems really good. Amyone else thinking of building a pro league team?

Screenshot_20170525-232253.png

Comments

• Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    ive built a hybrid with eridivise as the strikers are better.

Elia Jorgensen
    Toornstra
    Dendon Tielm Guardado
    Asare colley moreno veltman

Most on 10 chem, a couple (tiel, elia, moreno on 7), cant wait to use it. has the full pro league and but didnt love the attack so much
    nice team though
  • xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    Gonna be alot more appealing TOTS to release
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dude, is the polish St any good? Thinking of getting him but he's 2* Wf and 2*Skill moves aren't good.
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    You should really try mbodj tots
    He's really good
  • keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Dude, is the polish St any good? Thinking of getting him but he's 2* Wf and 2*Skill moves aren't good.

I really like him dont notice the weak foot his finishing has been op with both feet and in the air especially he's dominant. The skill moves arent too much of a concern for me as i dont skill much. Imo you wont find many better strikers for the price
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    keyroy wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »

I really like him dont notice the weak foot his finishing has been op with both feet and in the air especially he's dominant. The skill moves arent too much of a concern for me as i dont skill much. Imo you wont find many better strikers for the price

Picked him up a few mins ago, I'm liking him. He's got amazing air dominance and his a cheap IBRA in my view. I'm not a skillet myself so he suits me. Thanks.
  • keyroy
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agasfy wrote: »
    You should really try mbodj tots
    He's really good

Was thinking about trying him and asare but the quality of the fullbacks and gk put me off