The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

People that play 4-3-2-1

iBraNdzaa
316 posts Sunday League Hero
With your 3 CM's how do you balance them. Do you have like 1 defensive minded and to attacking or vice versa? or do you have something else different cant figure out how to balance it atm.

Comments

• Realist
    3041 posts National Call-Up
    2 h/h and one m/h or one of each m/h h/h and h/m
  • iBraNdzaa
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Realist wrote: »

Just trying to chose between pogba and keane to add to kante and TOTS Lallana
  • Dwallace
    37 posts Park Captain
    iBraNdzaa wrote: »
    Realist wrote: »

Just trying to chose between pogba and keane to add to kante and TOTS Lallana

Pogba imo he's solid enough defensively plus offers alot more than Keane offensively.
  • Yusuf11
    1909 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have one player who can defend mainly, like a kante. One player who can do a bit if both like a pogba and one who can defend his own side buy is mainly an attacker like an Eriksen. Works rates are important too but I care a little more about the actual stats since I drag players back
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    Either have 2 defensive on the outside or one defensive centrally.

Currently: Gullit - Vieira - Modric
    Previously: Petit - 88 Eriksen - OTW Kante

Don't let work rates mean too much to you either, look for high interceptions and stand tackle. Modric is decent at that despite being attacking.

Either balanced on the wide 2 with stay back on CCM. Or stay back on wide 2 and get forward on the CCM.

I prefer 1 defensive type as I play an attacking style but the 2 defensive type midfield works well with full backs that push up instead.