Opinion - Room for a Pogba

therandomjack
1266 posts Professional
As above will one of his IFs improve this, thinking of snipeing during rewards - I know opinions will differ but I ain't used a Pog all year. I know there are better options up front( already have a few choices) and in CB to Ogbonna, bought Azpi but for some reason Ogbonna is better for me

8d72969b68699a794d0a2ce186966524.png[img][/img]

Comments

• Crossland
    7607 posts League Winner
    I wouldn't be swapping any of those for Pogba !
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Crossland wrote: »

• Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a beautiful team.

Personally I'd sell Mane and get the best Ibra possible but that's just me.

Pogba is superb. The only way you can really do it is to sell Mane, move ADP up front and then have Pogba at CAM.

• I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    I'd swap Vieira for Pogba. You already have your CDM in Kante and Vieira isn't the best at going forward
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    What a beautiful team.

Personally I'd sell Mane and get the best Ibra possible but that's just me.

Pogba is superb. The only way you can really do it is to sell Mane, move ADP up front and then have Pogba at CAM.

I didn't like Mane - Son originally but have to say Mane was great last night in quals so he is a keeper for me, but will consider Ibra as well
  • therandomjack
    1266 posts Professional
    I EvO I wrote: »
    I'd swap Vieira for Pogba. You already have your CDM in Kante and Vieira isn't the best at going forward

Oddly, I bought Vieira last night fresh @ 820 so couldn't say no but he is making Ruud look bad :o . Got around 2 mill for tonight and seeing the slide on OTW Pogba's price be rude not to try him
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Crossland wrote: »

This.. Just swap kante and Vieira.. That kante could easily play wide cm.. The only player I would swap out for pogba if need be would be kante but he's untradable for you.. Even the 92 pogba doesn't make it in over the two legends.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    I EvO I wrote: »