Tots Zlatan or 95 Zlatan and Tots Sanchez partnership?

WalleboysFc
125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Title.

Comments

• Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Obviously both!
  • WalleboysFc
    Couchy wrote: »
    Obviously both!

Ok, thats what I was leaning towards. But Tots Zlatan looks so awesome also :#
  • KloppieKing
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Obviously both!

I sold Sanchez for a profit after using him. He is easily the best player i have used all year! Easily! (And i'm a huge Ibra fan on this game)
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Obviously both!

I sold Sanchez for a profit after using him. He is easily the best player i have used all year! Easily! (And i'm a huge Ibra fan on this game)

Second that Tots Sanchez is the best player I've used all year too and I've used everyone apart from Pele and Toty Ron and Toty Messi ! He is impossible to defend against I'm not fantastic at Fifa but Sanchez makes games very easy,the only annoying part about using him is I don't get to finish many games as people RQ against me as soon as I score a couple of early goals with him lol
  • WalleboysFc
    Crossland wrote: »
    Obviously both!

Second that Tots Sanchez is the best player I've used all year too and I've used everyone apart from Pele and Toty Ron and Toty Messi ! He is impossible to defend against I'm not fantastic at Fifa but Sanchez makes games very easy,the only annoying part about using him is I don't get to finish many games as people RQ against me as soon as I score a couple of early goals with him lol

Lovely!! Thanks for the input! What do you think about the partnership of sanchez and 95 Zlatan?
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Obviously both!

Lovely!! Thanks for the input! What do you think about the partnership of sanchez and 95 Zlatan?

I can only imagine that would be a killer partnership I think theyd work well of each other,I'd love Tots Zlatan myself but think I'm gona settle for one of the Motm's
  • WalleboysFc
    Obviously both!

I can only imagine that would be a killer partnership I think theyd work well of each other,I'd love Tots Zlatan myself but think I'm gona settle for one of the Motm's

Great! I will let you know how it worked out :) what did you pay for Sanchez?