GAME ELITE - LOOKS DECENT! - uk only

YouWantUsFC
2752 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2017
I just signed up for it.

£33 for the year right now (normally £36) but well worth it if you are going to spend a fair whack.

I am buying a new XB1 1TB bundle from Game today, so elite gets me £20 off that straight away and I get 4% back on my card meaning my elite membership for the year is already paid for.

Will probably buy Fifa 18 and Red Dead through game too, and eventually an Elite pad bundle. I am also needing to get my lad Far Cry 5 at some point.
May even work out better getting XBOX LIVE GOLD from game now too.

FOR EVERY £1 YOU SPEND ELITE MEMBERSHIP EARNS YOU:
10% points back on all physical games, merchandise and accessories
4% points back on all consoles, PC, VR, phones and tablets
2% points back on trade-in and digital.

I also get a free gift on my Birthday, which I am guessing will be slightly nicer than a key ring?
The discounts and offers will be good I think.

Check it out here - http://www.game.co.uk/en/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=1891757&articleId=1891758&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151&inStockOnly=false&cm_sp=home-_-banner4-_-GAMEELITE&cm_mmc=Google+-+Brand-_-Brand+Account-_-GAME+-+Brand+-+Elite+Exact-_-game+collectors+editions+-+e&gclid=CjwKEAjw3pTJBRChgZ3e7s_YhAkSJAASG9VrsTPuyL77C0fhtgon_1OGiEB3vXHAr8z17PO9glUrxhoCi8_w_wcB

Comments

• AlexM1218
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks for the sales pitch
  • YOLOT0URE
    6733 posts Big Money Move
    What % of your sign ups do you earn as rewards? ;) just like a Facebook tipster!
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    AlexM1218 wrote: »
    Thanks for the sales pitch

thought it was nice to share. no worries ;)
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    What % of your sign ups do you earn as rewards? ;) just like a Facebook tipster!

haha, nah you dont get bonuses for getting people to join or anything. No recommend a friend.