XBL down just an FYI

Brownie1524
9172 posts League Winner
edited May 2017
Before a million threads pop up lol. XBL and social and gaming are both down/limited. Of course when I have a free day this happens...

Comments

• I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    I'm on just fine, get rekt.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    playstation masterrace
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    I EvO I wrote: »
    I'm on just fine, get rekt.

Of course you are lol. Well it was taking forever to match up in the DKO, and then everything DC'ed. XB site even says it's all limited.
  • verdolaga
    2042 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mexicans did it?
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Stop moaning for once..
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    verdolaga wrote: »
    Mexicans did it?

Mexicants
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Mexicans did it?

Probably. Apparently I'm the only one seeing this issue lmao what a joke.
  • Adamski
    9995 posts Has That Special Something
    Fine for me
  • Glass0nion
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    I thinks it's down for certain types of players...

Where you from ?
  • JR
    8219 posts League Winner
    Adamski wrote: »
    Fine for me

• Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Ok well even their site says it's limited but cool.
  • Buttonwalls
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    maybe you've been banned?
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

Maybe you're an idiot.
  • Buttonwalls

Maybe you're an idiot.

just trying to find a solution. its working fine for me and others. maybe try a hard reset of the console?
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

Maybe you're an idiot.

just trying to find a solution. its working fine for me and others. maybe try a hard reset of the console?

K
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mexicans did it?

Probably. Apparently I'm the only one seeing this issue lmao what a joke.

You're probably banned again for being an ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Buttonwalls

Maybe you're an idiot.

K

hope you find a solution.
  • Glass0nion
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    He is a total idiot that's confirmed.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    edited May 2017
    Glass0nion wrote: »

Right. Because XBL is acting up, even in the network settings and the XB site both say so. But I'm an idiot. Worm ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I'm not banned, if I was banned it'd say it when trying to get into the game at all. Bunch of plebs.

I see you're another Brady dck rider :joy::joy::joy:
  • Worm
    edited May 2017

Right. Because XBL is acting up, even in the network settings and the XB site both say so. But I'm an idiot. Worm ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I'm not banned, if I was banned it'd say it when trying to get into the game at all. Bunch of plebs.

Shouldn't you be hitting on little 1olds on the internet /3b3fd734d823b50bba929f19b2947c06.png[/img]
    .png
    Post edited by UM4R on
  • DarthGrowler
    17129 posts World Class

Maybe you're an idiot.

No maybe about it. @Buttonwalls is an absolute cabbage
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    Whoa man give brownie a break, he aint that much of a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bag, at least not compared to alot around here
  • KingLionel10
    16572 posts World Class
    edited May 2017
    Worm wrote: »

Shouldn't you be hitting on little on the internet or did you get busted on To Catch a Predator yet? I be/img]

No way :joy::joy::joy:
    Post edited by UM4R on
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    edited May 2017

Shouldn't you be hitting on

interesting if true
    Post edited by UM4R on
  • Worm
    edited May 2017
    Fab wrote: »

Shouldn't you be hitting on li

interesting if true

Oh it's true. It's all that shows up when you search his old gamertag trying to find his "vag" comment he made here on the forum and to look at him fighting with people and getting banned from forum tournies. He used his gamertag as his username on everything from Twitter to car forums to hitting on girls 15 years younger than him on Tumblr.

Not smart.
    Post edited by UM4R on
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    edited May 2017

Shouldn't you be hitting on little 34d823b50bba929f19b2947c06.png[/img]
    [img]https://[/img]

interesting if true

Oh it's true. It's all that shows up when you search his old gamertag trying to find his "vag" comment he made here on the forum and to look at him fighting with people and getting banned from forum tournies. He used his gamertag as his username on everything from Twitter to car forums to hitting on girls 15 years younger than him on Tumblr.

Not smart.

I didn't though but ok. If you want to try ruining somebodies name that just shows how pathetic you are. You suck dudes off for a living you fat f uck. Don't worry you'll get yours, you want to try and bs about somebody personally over a fifa forum. hahaha ok bud you'll see.
    Post edited by UM4R on
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year

Shouldn't you be hitting on little 15 year olds on the internet or did you get busted on To Catch a Predator yet? I bet they disabled your Xbox for using it's browser.

4eb757df3a9e36c5029be3debd793771.png
    3b3fd734d823b50bba929f19b2947c06.png
    00316ebe7b511ed4501cfe2d52fb4a3c.png

interesting if true

Not smart.

I didn't though but ok. If you want to try ruining somebodies name that just shows how pathetic you are. You suck dudes off for a living you fat f uck. Don't worry you'll get yours, you want to try and bs about somebody personally over a fifa forum. hahaha ok bud you'll see.

Calm down brownie
  • Worm
    edited May 2017

Shouldn't you be hitting on be7b511ed4501cfe2d52fb4a3c.png[/img]

interesting if true

Not smart.

You're doing something wrong and attack any and everyone for no reason on this forum constantly and consistently. You had it coming and to be frank if you meet up with these girls IRL you deserve to go to jail. Brownie Sandusky over here.......
    Post edited by UM4R on
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    edited May 2017

Shouldn't you be hitting on little 15 01cfe2d52fb4a3c.png[/img]

interesting if true

Not smart.

Calm down brownie

So if you had somebody trying to punk you and start all this bs you wouldn't get pissed? Hell no. I might have problems with people on here but I don't try to make up sht on them and dig thru a bunch of random stuff and all that. Worm will get his TRUST me on that. He's a fat ❤️❤️❤️❤️ who sucks off NFL and other pro players for a living.
    Post edited by UM4R on
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    edited May 2017

Shouldn't you be hitting on little 15 year olds on the internet or did you get busted on To Catch a Predator yet? I bet ebe7b511ed4501cfe2d52fb4a3c.png[/img]

interesting if true

Not smart.

You're doing something wrong and attack any and everyone for no reason on this forum constantly and consistently. You had it coming and to be frank if you meet up with these girls IRL you deserve to go to jail. Brownie Sandusky over here.......

I don't do such a thing so here you go trying to make up ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I'll find you
    Post edited by UM4R on
This discussion has been closed.