The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Someone better than Pogba?

iBraNdzaa
316 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2017
I need someone to replace Pogba in my team I like his forward runs but when he gets there he cannot seem to finish.

I was just wondering if there was anyone for under 250k i could try out instead?
Obviously a similar type of player.

Comments

• Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    Ander
    Herrera
  • iBraNdzaa
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ronan14 wrote: »
    Ander
    Herrera

He looks great. Id just be worried he would get bullied of the ball a lot?
  • Ronan14
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    iBraNdzaa wrote: »
    Ander
    Herrera

He looks great. Id just be worried he would get bullied of the ball a lot?

Even if he does he kinda just kicks at their ankles and somehow gets the ball back

Pretty realistic
  • ShaunCPFC
    4292 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba doesn't finish? You've been sold a dud mate ;)

Guy is top class for me, one of the few NIF players I have no interest in replacing.

Did so once before and the old phrase that used to go around about him was you will notice him when he's no longer in your squad.

I did for sure, never again :+1:
  • Wonderfulwest
    4857 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba is irreplaceable
  • BigBuffalo
    1044 posts Professional
    The reason why Pogba is so much even for his NIF, is because of his physical presence, there isn't anyone like him in the game in the midfield
  • Muzza11
    9288 posts Has That Special Something
    BigBuffalo wrote: »
    The reason why Pogba is so much even for his NIF, is because of his physical presence, there isn't anyone like him in the game in the midfield

Vieira?
  • legoblin
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would also recommend Herrera. He has 99 agression and won't be pushed out from the ball that easily. He also has a good shot with 4* wf
  • JamieCFC
    87 posts Park Captain
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Vieira?
    Pogba >

• Muzza11
    9288 posts Has That Special Something
    JamieCFC wrote: »

Vieira?
    Pogba >

He isn't getting a 92 card mate
  • RedArmyDoof
    1371 posts Professional
    edited May 2017
    Ander
    Herrera

TOTS :wink:
  • Si
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2017
    Do you finesse with him much? He's one of the few I don't even bothers finessing with - his low driven shots are superb in the box, as are long shots. Might just be me tho.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS Herrera? Don't think you can find someone else thats as strong as Pogba
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    This tots dendoncker looks better than a regular pogba for sure if you don't skill with your cms.
  • RedArmyDoof
    1371 posts Professional
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    This tots dendoncker looks better than a regular pogba for sure if you don't skill with your cms.

Dendoncker is the closest.. but his league is gonna be his biggest issue, unless if there's a couple Belgians in hia squad
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Dendoncker is the closest.. but his league is gonna be his biggest issue, unless if there's a couple Belgians in hia squad

I just picked one up to use as a super sub :p .. Don't think we ll get a better cheap m/h this tots compared to him..
  • MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have tried to use gullit and adp to replace him and gullit was no where close. Gullit has always been so op but not this year. Adp was a total different player and was good but weak. Tots alli has been good for me but I am going to 92 pogba now. Have never tried any inform so hopefully he is good. Picked up otw cheap..
  • MikeyP_FC
    13682 posts Has That Special Something

Vieira?
    Pogba >

:#
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26356 posts Player of the Year
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Vieira?
    Pogba >

:#