The same stale serving of football every game!

Nana_bitty
1728 posts Play-Off Hero
It just seems to me in FIFA17 everyone plays the same. People playing narrow formations trying to find that one chance for a through ball and no build play really just powerful midfielders who can pass like any of the top players in the world. I never come across anyone trying to cross and head the ball but rathe cutting it back for a tap in.
I hope ea can stop pandering to the kids in fifa18 and stop patching things that don't need changing. I actually enjoyed fifa17 on release even though headers needed toning down slightly it was more fun than the dross being served up now.

Comments

• Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Nana_bitty wrote: »
    It just seems to me in FIFA17 everyone plays the same. People playing narrow formations trying to find that one chance for a through ball and no build play really just powerful midfielders who can pass like any of the top players in the world. I never come across anyone trying to cross and head the ball but rathe cutting it back for a tap in.
    I hope ea can stop pandering to the kids in fifa18 and stop patching things that don't need changing. I actually enjoyed fifa17 on release even though headers needed toning down slightly it was more fun than the dross being served up now.

Because that's what the kids want
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4143 posts National Call-Up
    I really miss being able to effectively use a target man, like a Miroslav Klose from the past few years. Hope they balance it next year, not one for neat intricate football, prefer 442, old school football.
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    I rely on crossing ALOT, i like to have players who can head
  • Retro_G
    29179 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2017

Because that's what the kids want

I reckon there is more adults playing Fifa than Kids, since the average age of a gamer is 35, they've disposable incomes. Game needs more variety to be honest, crossing, heading is a huge part of the real sport that's missing in Fifa 17.
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    UT has always catered to pace. I never see the top players or pro players using a slow player.

Most of my opponents are completely defensive trying to counter with pace.

Soon as anyone gets 1-0 up they just PTB and try to win 1-0. A lot of players refuse to go for a 2nd.
  • Tavman180
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    The game has become so boring for me now too. Fut Champs is the main reason, the only style of play is do what is required to win. There is no creativity in the game this year. Just exploits.
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    I normally buy FIFA on release day but for 18 I'm going to wait and see what people think of it first.
  • RedKraut
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I normally buy FIFA on release day but for 18 I'm going to wait and see what people think of it first.

Itll be the same and even if it isnt, and it gets great reviews, and is exciting, EA will cater to the whiners and patch the fun out.
  • Retro_G
    29179 posts Player of the Year

I'll be waiting too, until the Xbox Scorpio releases. Not putting any money into Fifa 18, will try work my way towards a meta team through rewards.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Aspral wrote: »
    UT has always catered to pace. I never see the top players or pro players using a slow player.

Most of my opponents are completely defensive trying to counter with pace.

Soon as anyone gets 1-0 up they just PTB and try to win 1-0. A lot of players refuse to go for a 2nd.

I mean everyone is super fast this FIFA. You actually have to find a slow player this year.