Fut champs kits...

TheRealMadGamer
1920 posts Fans' Favourite
What's the point in them? They look great but you can't wear them because they just back out..

Ea need to make it so they can't back out in 2018. Sure back out on the latency screen but from there on you get a loss if you back out.

Comments

  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    I completely agree, however, people back out when they see my Wexford away top or even boca juniors kit, people will always back out for some reason
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    I have so many and I can't wear any of them. No one can. Even the Gold ones people will back out.

    My idea would be you choose kits afterwards when it's not possible to leave. You have a plain EA black and a plain EA white. If you don't agree kits it just puts you in opposite black and white.

    Problem solved.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    They need to sort it somehow
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    What's the point in them? They look great but you can't wear them because they just back out..

    Ea need to make it so they can't back out in 2018. Sure back out on the latency screen but from there on you get a loss if you back out.

    They won't do that as there are some people play that are colour blind and can only make out certain colours of kits. I know that isn't a problem for the majority but they'll always allow people to back out at the kit screen.
  • CtldChaos
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    What's the point in them? They look great but you can't wear them because they just back out..

    Ea need to make it so they can't back out in 2018. Sure back out on the latency screen but from there on you get a loss if you back out.

    You play in the Juve stadium.... or BC Place... or Stoke City FFS... I will back out. The only reasons why I will do so. But the idea of locking people in after the latency screen is a bit much for exactly this reason. But further I have also found several times that there was an unresolvable kit clash.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    You know what pisses me off when the kits don't clash but the colours on the mini map are almost identical so you can't distinguish your players from the opposition
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just make them red for home team and blue for away or something
  • Mastershake
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aspral wrote: »
    I have so many and I can't wear any of them. No one can. Even the Gold ones people will back out.

    My idea would be you choose kits afterwards when it's not possible to leave. You have a plain EA black and a plain EA white. If you don't agree kits it just puts you in opposite black and white.

    Problem solved.

    The problem is not the colors. His dilemma to my understanding is that players back out because those kits were earned through playing. So naturally other players feel they don't have a good chance.
  • Nokesy28
    709 posts Semi-Pro
    People back out when they see sbc kits or even free kits given out during special events, basically anything with ea sports written on it. So doing an sbc automatically means your a Fifa pro, it's pathetic
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    What's the point in them? They look great but you can't wear them because they just back out..

    Ea need to make it so they can't back out in 2018. Sure back out on the latency screen but from there on you get a loss if you back out.

    They won't do that as there are some people play that are colour blind and can only make out certain colours of kits. I know that isn't a problem for the majority but they'll always allow people to back out at the kit screen.

    For once I kind of agree with pieman. It will be hard to implement. But perhaps they should allow us to select between 3 kits like in real football, they have home, away and an alternative.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    What's the point in them? They look great but you can't wear them because they just back out..

    Ea need to make it so they can't back out in 2018. Sure back out on the latency screen but from there on you get a loss if you back out.

    They won't do that as there are some people play that are colour blind and can only make out certain colours of kits. I know that isn't a problem for the majority but they'll always allow people to back out at the kit screen.

    For once I kind of agree with pieman. It will be hard to implement. But perhaps they should allow us to select between 3 kits like in real football, they have home, away and an alternative.

    Like I'm not disagreeing with the concept of it, I just don't think it'll happen. As you say give 3 kits and let people get on with it, it'll also stop you tubers wearing a particular kit so they can avoid each other.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    What's the point in them? They look great but you can't wear them because they just back out..

    Ea need to make it so they can't back out in 2018. Sure back out on the latency screen but from there on you get a loss if you back out.

    They won't do that as there are some people play that are colour blind and can only make out certain colours of kits. I know that isn't a problem for the majority but they'll always allow people to back out at the kit screen.

    For once I kind of agree with pieman. It will be hard to implement. But perhaps they should allow us to select between 3 kits like in real football, they have home, away and an alternative.

    Like I'm not disagreeing with the concept of it, I just don't think it'll happen. As you say give 3 kits and let people get on with it, it'll also stop you tubers wearing a particular kit so they can avoid each other.

    Can you explain this mate, do they avoid each other? Can't they just do that when they see the club name or gamer tag?
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    What's the point in them? They look great but you can't wear them because they just back out..

    Ea need to make it so they can't back out in 2018. Sure back out on the latency screen but from there on you get a loss if you back out.

    They won't do that as there are some people play that are colour blind and can only make out certain colours of kits. I know that isn't a problem for the majority but they'll always allow people to back out at the kit screen.

    For once I kind of agree with pieman. It will be hard to implement. But perhaps they should allow us to select between 3 kits like in real football, they have home, away and an alternative.

    Like I'm not disagreeing with the concept of it, I just don't think it'll happen. As you say give 3 kits and let people get on with it, it'll also stop you tubers wearing a particular kit so they can avoid each other.

    Can you explain this mate, do they avoid each other? Can't they just do that when they see the club name or gamer tag?

    They no longer show the club name or gamer tag so the only way to avoid is to have an agreement on kits to avoid.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fs how sad is that haha

    So for example you'll have a guy like nepenthez backing out against say a arsenal third kit as it may be another YouTuber?

    How sad
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Fs how sad is that haha

    So for example you'll have a guy like nepenthez backing out against say a arsenal third kit as it may be another YouTuber?

    How sad

    Yes that's basically how it's done now it's the only way to recognise someone.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    You'd think it would be good for their views if they matched up once in a while
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol I just went into a game with my fut champs gold kit as my home kit he also had a fut champs gold kit on. And he backed out. Lmao
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    :s
  • I SiR MartY I
    5839 posts Big Money Move
    I know the feeling. Back during the first month of WL, I grinded to get the gold kit for monthly rewards. I was buzzing about having it and I think I managed to get maybe 2 games total beforeI had to take it off. Every game was just backout after backout. Having an early EST back when they showed didn't help either but as soon as I took the kit off, more people were willing to play. So I've not been able to use it since the end of the first month when I got it.

    Which is a little stupid. I think it should be white default kit and black default kit for home and away in a neutral stadium to avoid any of this rubbish. Giving special kits out just gives people an excuse to quit.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Lol I just went into a game with my fut champs gold kit as my home kit he also had a fut champs gold kit on. And he backed out. Lmao

    Yeah even if they know you get them just from registering they will feel you put in more effort to the game than others without the kits and drop out.
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Aspral wrote: »
    I have so many and I can't wear any of them. No one can. Even the Gold ones people will back out.

    My idea would be you choose kits afterwards when it's not possible to leave. You have a plain EA black and a plain EA white. If you don't agree kits it just puts you in opposite black and white.

    Problem solved.

    The problem is not the colors. His dilemma to my understanding is that players back out because those kits were earned through playing. So naturally other players feel they don't have a good chance.

    Yeah I wasn't saying the colours are the problem.

    But if you offered people the chance to choose their own kits and it's forced you can guarantee that people would troll by picking the same colour and so on.

    So if you have opposite colours it would force it if people don't agree. Then a clash is impossible.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Lol I just went into a game with my fut champs gold kit as my home kit he also had a fut champs gold kit on. And he backed out. Lmao

    Yeah even if they know you get them just from registering they will feel you put in more effort to the game than others without the kits and drop out.

    It's a joke lol
  • I wear em if I fancy it , let the silly cowards back out, it's not as bad it used to be imo
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    I know what you mean. As soon as I put on my fut champs kit, was getting backed out by people at least 50-60% of the time during one WL. It's really annoying as you just wanna enjoy your new/nice kit. I can see why people do it, so I'm not complaining, but like I said, I understand
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    I always back out of theat new one with the blue top and white shorts.

    It's too clashy. I can't wear a dark top because they're the same. I can't wear a white top because of the white shorts.

    I need my opponent to have completely separate colors than I have.
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    Or at least separate tops with matching shorts, I can play that one.
  • SeanDCFC
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can force people to pick home and away that are colors that don't clash before games, then the game decides which kits to use and you only what your opponent has in game.
Sign In or Register to comment.